image-44978-kabloes Lighthouse_le_Crotoy.jpg?1448650626269
Lighthouse le Crotoy,Le Crotoy is a commune in the Somme department and employs 2439 people. The site is part of the district of Abbeville is located on the railway line from the Somme Bay. Jules Verne lived in Le Crotoy from 1865 to 1870.The Lighthouse le Crotoy 1948 (station established 1851). Active; focal plane 19 m (62 ft); red light occulting twice every 6 s. 11 m (36 ft) concrete tripod tower with gallery. The tower is unpainted; gallery painted red. . Located in a small park at the foot of the Rue du Phare in Le Crotoy, on the north side of the entrance to the Somme. Site open, tower closed.
50° 13' N | 001° 37' E

image-44979-kabloes Lighthouse_le_Crotoy_optiek.jpg?1448650689959
               Spotted  08 September 2012
image-44980-kabloes Lighthouse__Berck.jpg?1448651729896
Lighthouse Berck Also known as: Berck-Plage Light Nearest Town or City:Berck-Plage, , France
Location: English Channel, Pas de Calais.
Notes:
The first lighthouse here, built in 1836, was found to be too low, and a new, taller tower was built in 1868. The two towers stood side by side until they were destroyed by the Germans in 1944. The current lighthouse, designed by Georges Tourry, an architect involved in the postwar reconstruction effort, was completed in 1951.
Tower Height: 147
Height of Focal Plane: 144
Characteristic and Range: White flash every 5 seconds, visible for 23 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: Circular, pre-stressed concrete tower with red and white bands.
This light is operational
Earlier Towers?
1836: White conical tower rising from the roof of the keeper's house, focal plane height of 66 feet. 1868: White conical tower, adjacent to the old lighthouse, focal plane height of 87 feet.
Date Established: 1836
Date Present Tower Built: 1951
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only. 
​Coordinates: 50° 23' 54.00" N 1° 33' 39.00" E 

image-44981-kabloes Lighthouse_Berck_optiek.jpg?1448651396567
                   Spotted  09 September 2012
image-44987-kabloes Lighthouse__La_Canche__Le_Touquet_.jpg?1448652320765
Le Touquet, Lighthouse,or La Canche Lighthouse. Nord Pas De Calais, France.
Originally, two towers were built to distinguish this light from those on the English coast.Built in 1951 to replace a pair of 177 foot tall lighthouses built in 1852. and destroyed by retreating Germans, in September 1944. This light station marking the entrance to the Riviere de la Canche has had lighthouses since 1801. The present unpainted brick tower is 184 feet tall with a double gallery and is active with two white flashes every 10 seconds visible for 25 nautical miles.
- This light is operational, the Active aid to navigation.
- Only the grounds are open to public . A two story stone keeper's house is directly behind ,and is now a Museum.
 ​Coordinates:50° 31' 25.2" N 1° 35' 31.8" E
image-44989-kabloes Lighthouse__La_Canche__Le_Touquet__optiek.jpg?1448652382707
                   Spotted  09 September 2012
image-44990-kabloes Lighthouse_Cap_D_Alprech.jpg?1448652776671
Lighthouse Cap D'Alprech,Also known as:     Alpreck Light
Nearest Town or City:
Le Portel, , France
Location: English Channel, Pas de Calais.
Notes:
The 1842 lighthouse here was destroyed by German troops during World War II.
Tower Height: 56
Height of Focal Plane: 203
Characteristic and Range: Three white flashes every 15 seconds, visible for 23 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White cylindrical metal tower, with a spiralling exterior staircase leading to the lantern room.
This light is operational
Earlier Towers?
1830: Light on the signal station. 1842: White square brick tower, with storage building attached; dwelling nearby (both destroyed in 1942). Late 1940s?: Lantern on a square skeleton tower on a concrete base, focal plane height of 184 feet.
Date Established: 1830
Date Present Tower Built: 1962
Date Automated: 1977
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only. 
Coordinates: 50° 41' 55.2" N 1° 33' 49.3" E

image-44991-kabloes Lighthouse_Cap_D_Alprech__optiek.jpg?1448652830518
                    Spotted  09 September 2012
image-44992-phare_de__Saint_Valery_sur_somme kabloes.jpg?1448653306412
The lighthouse of Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is situated on the seafront hauling at the harbor entrance. The former fire, destroyed in 1944, was a steady red light port mounted on a tin shack.
Location Saint-Valery-sur-Somme,
Height 6 m
Elevation 9 m
Scope 9000 Flashing red lights fire / 4S Sound not help
Automation yes
Not guarded
​​Coordinates 50 ° 11 '10 "N 1 ° 38' 37" E

image-44992-phare_de__Saint_Valery_sur_somme kabloes.jpg?1448653306412
                 Spotted  09 September 2012
image-44993-kabloes Lighthouse_Cap_Griz_Nez.jpg?1448654273903
The lighthouse at Cape Gris-Nez illuminates the Pas de Calais. The current lighthouse was commissioned in 1957. It is a stone building located in the classified site (1987) of the two caps of the Opal Coast (Cape Blanc-Nez and Cap Gris Nez). At its foot lies the CROSS Gris Nez. The first lighthouse was lit in 1837 and enhanced in 1861, electrification of it was made in 1869. Destroyed by the Germans during the summer of 1944, the tower was rebuilt in 1952. Optical float in a bath of mercury. (For principle see Lighthouse mare). The lighthouse is the subject of a registration as a historic monument since December 30, 2010
Lighthouse Cape Gris-Nez  
Country France 
Location Audinghen, Pas-de-Calais 
Built 1957 
Height 31 m 
Elevation 72 m 
Range 29 nautical miles 1 white lights shine 5s Lens cut 2 panels 
Focal 0.375 m 
Lantern Metal Halide, 1000 W Yes 
automation 
Not guarded
No visitors
Coordinates 50 ° 52 '05 "N 1 ° 34' 58" E 

image-44994-kabloes Lighthouse_Cap_Griz_Nez__optiek.jpg?1448654399320
                 Spotted  09 September 2012

image-44995-Boulogne_Digue_Sud__Digue_Carnot__.jpg?1448654757423
Boulogne Digue Sud (Digue Carnot) Spotted  09 September 2012
Boulogne / mer - South dike (Carnot) This lighthouse beacon the end of the South breakwater of the port of Boulogne called "Digue Carnot." The first lighthouse Construction: Ignition: December 20, 1887. Height: Description: 1887 (December 20): fixed white light on top of a gas tank. 1888 (March 11): The tank and the fire are destroyed by a storm. 1888 (July 15): On a masonry tower topped by a white metal tank. 1824 Electrification. 1904 Fire occultation 8 seconds 0.1875 m focal gas. 1924 (December 9) Electric fire white occultation every 4 seconds. The support is amended masonry tower topped by a white metal support built against the previous turret on the parapet of the embankment. The second lighthouse Construction: 1968. Ignition: February 5, 1968. Height: 10 m. Description: cylindrical turret masonry concrete built on the smooth end of the housing and carrying a lantern. Metal railing. 6 optical glass panels cut 0.25 m focal length. Metal frame. Mercury tank BBT Ebor 2200. Halo 250W lamp. Metal lantern standard Ø2 m Sautter-Harle. 1968 (February 5): Fire amended, 2 and 1 group flashing white glow every 15 seconds, and moved to 19 m from the north end of the dam on a terminal box. This is the first automated and controlled fire TV France method still used today. Installing a mercurial trough.  Location: 19 m from the end of the dike 
ESM: 23450 
Construction: 1968 
Height: 22 m. 
Elevation: 25.50 m. 
Scope: 19 000. 
Lights: White light 2 flashes 1 chips 15 seconds. 
Optics: 6 optical glass panels cut 0.25 m 
focal length. 
Metal frame. 
Mercury tank BBT Ebor 2200. White light 2 flashes 1 chips 15 seconds. 
Reach 19,000. Halo 250W lamp.
 Lantern: Standard metal lantern Ø2 m Sautter-Harle. Audio feedback: yes
Sale: not 
Automat. : 1968
coordinates:50 44,4 N 001 34,1 E
image-44998-kabloes Boulogne_-sur_-mer-carnot.jpg?1448655456333
Boulogne Jetée Sud-Ouest 
1999 (station established 1817). Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); continuous green light. 10 m (33 ft) round cylindrical fiberglass tower with lantern and gallery. Entire structure painted green. Like the northeast jetty light, this station had three different towers before 1903.  Another replacement tower was built in 1928. The Germans demolished the 1928 lighthouse during World War II and replaced it with a concrete blockhouse; after the war a light was placed on a mast atop the blockhouse. In 1999, the blockhouse was removed and the present tower, a fiberglass copy of the 1928 lighthouse, was installed. Located on the southwest jetty at the entrance to the old harbor of Boulogne.Accessible by walking the jetty.Site open,tower closed.                                                 50 43,9 N 001 35,1 E
image-44999-kabloes Boulogne_Pier_Southwest_.jpg?1448655543740
                    Spotted  09 September 2012
image-45000-kabloes Boulogne_Pier_East.jpg?1448659102211
Boulogne Jetée Nord-Est 
1928 (station established 1817). Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); continuous red light. 10 m (33 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tourelle with lantern and gallery. Entire lighthouse painted red. The original lighthouse was twice replaced before 1903, when the first cast iron tower was placed at the end of a rebuilt pier. Located on the northeast jetty at the entrance to the old harbor of Boulogne. Accessible by walking the jetty. Site open, tower closed.50 43,9 N 001 35,2 E
Spotted  09 September 2012

Boulogne / mer - Darse Sarraz-Bournet.Extreme fire. West Pier is located at the end of the west pier. An ore dock for receiving manganese ore into service in September 1961. To mark its access, two dolphins receive the first red steady light and a red light at second occultation. piers are built on and their ends are marked. The first lighthouse Construction: Ignition: 1961. Height: Description: Duke of Alba  Location: End of the West Pier 
ESM: 23740 
Construction:  
Height: 7 m. 
Elevation: 8 m. 
Scope: 5,000. 
Lights: Green Isophase 4s. 
Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Coordinates 50 43,7 N 001 34,5 E
image-45001-kabloes Extreme_fire__East_Pier_-_Darse_Sarraz-Bournet__Boulogne-sur-Mer___France__.jpg?1448659907257
     Spotted  09 September 2012
image-45001-kabloes Extreme_fire__East_Pier_-_Darse_Sarraz-Bournet__Boulogne-sur-Mer___France__.jpg?1448660046559
BOULOGNE Terre plein
50 ° 43 ' 20 "N/1 ° 34 ' 293 E
Scope: 13 nautical miles
Light
Red light
Light height
23 meter above sea level
Location: Department Of 
Pas de Calais
Dique Carnot
Height: 15 meter high
gespot 9 2012 september 
​verder geen info 
image-45002-kabloes Tour_du_guet__calais_.jpg?1448660357706
The Tour du Guet (watchtower) The tower was built in the 13th century and is the oldest monument of Calais. Could never be outdated. The original function of this tower According to some, it would be a "fire tower" have been Charlemagne had built to protect against attacks by barbarians. Coast Morinie Others claim that it would have been the defensive system was built. Hurepel in 1224 by Philippe de part From the first platform of the tower Jean de Vienne brought the inhabitants of Calais in 1347 at the height of the harsh measures taken by the English king Edward III had issued to the city to capitulation. In April 1580, the city was shaken by a violent earthquake that the tower collapsed half. The watchman was very lucky: he could entrench themselves in the part that ultimately remained upright, but was released from the crumbling tower after two days. In 1696 the tower becomes already heavily damaged during the bombardment of the English fleet, after which he was restored and there was a platform built with an iron railing around it. This tower, which served as a watchtower, was in 1818 equipped with a revolving lantern with two fires that burned oil. Until 1848 did the Tour du Guet as a telegraph tower and as a lighthouse. The 38 meter high tower was later placed a glass cage that was intact before the bombing of 1940. The clock just before the tower is on the ground, dating from 1770. During the two world wars, the tower was spared, while more than 70% of Calais during World War II was destroyed. Tour du Guet Place d'Armes 62100 Calais Located in the center of the old town of Calais. Can not be visited.
50° 57′ 32.05″ N, 1° 50′ 58.24″ E
Spotted  10 September 2012
image-45003-kabloes Lighthouse_Calais_jet__e_de_l_ouest.jpg?1448661337753
                  Spotted  10 September 2012
Calais Pier Lighthouse west, About 1952 (station established 1842). Active; focal plane 12 m (39 ft); green light, 1.5 s on, 1.5 s off. 12 m (39 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white, lantern and gallery dark green. Fog bell (stroke every 5 s).  a typical cast iron tourelle, which was destroyed during World War II. The earlier lighthouse was relocated in 1925, when the jetty was demolished and rebuilt about 100 m (110 yd) to the west. Located at the end of the west jetty of Calais harbor; accessible by walking the jetty. Site open, tower closed.
Coordinates 50° 58' 15" N  1° 50' 25.1" E
Spotted  10 September 2012
image-45004-kabloes Calais_jet__e_de_l_ouest_optiek.jpg?1448661466198
image-45085-kabloes Calais_Pier_East_.jpg?1448720728422
                Spotted  10 September 2012
Calais Pier East,1957 (station established 1801). Active; focal plane 12 m (39 ft); two red flashes every 6 s. 10 m (33 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower with lantern and gallery, attached to a 1-story service building. All of the tower but the lantern has been enclosed in gray concrete. Lantern painted red. Fog horn (two 2 s blasts every 40 s).  Located at the end of the east jetty of Calais harbor; accessible by walking the jetty. Site open, tower closed
Coordinates 50° 58' 22.8" N 1° 50' 27.6" E

image-45086-kabloes Calais_Pier_East_optiek.jpg?1448720773219
image-45087-kabloes Lighthouse_de_Calais.jpg?1448721687939
                 Spotted  10 September 2012
Calais Lighthouse (French: Phare de Calais) is located in Calais in Nord-Pas-de-Calais. The Lighhouse is located in the residential streets near the Port of Calais and is a significant landmark as well as a navigational aid to ships and ferries using the Straits of Dover.
History
There was a beacon at the summit of the watchtower from 1818. King Louis-Philippe in his plans to improve French ports decided the construction of a first-class lighthouse in Calais. This lighthouse started operating in 1848 and was electrified in 1883. After escaping the destruction of the Second World War it was automated in 1987. The Calais lighthouse is now classified as a Monument historique since 19/05/2011 in France.
Appearance
The lighthouse is 53m high, its tower is octagonal outside and round inside with walls 1,90m at the base and 1,50m at the summit. The foundations descend 7,40m under the cellars. The staircase has 271 steps leading up to the lantern. The central light of the lighthouse is permanent and the lantern, whose panels shut off the light, turns around the light, giving 4 flashes of 2/10th of a second every 15 seconds.
Coordinates 50° 57' 41" N 1° 51' 13.6" E

image-45088-kabloes lighthouse_de_calais_optiek.jpg?1448722004248
image-45092-kabloes_calais.png?1448722869198
image-45094-lighthouse kabloes Gravelines__Petit_Fort_Philippe_.jpg?1448723218515
image-45096-Lighthouse_Gravelines__Petit_Fort_Philippe__kabloes.jpg?1448723526981
Lighthouse Gravelines is located in the department of Nord, Petit-Fort-Philippe originally hamlet then incorporated into the town of Gravelines. He was serving from 1843 to 1985. The lighthouse is the subject of a registration as a historic monument since December 30, 2010
Built in 1843, it is brick and coated with whitewash that protects spray and rain. It measures 29 meters high and the guard house is at the foot of the tower. To reach the top, you must first climb 116 steps. Until 1932, the lighthouse is painted white. In this way, do you think it stands out better on the landscape background Petit Fort Philippe. After its restoration in 1931 - 1932, it acquired its current color makes recognizable by its black and white spiral which earned him the nickname "Black and White". The lighthouse, which escaped destruction during the Second World War, is off the retirement of Maurice loved one in 1985. He does not guide the sailors but is still part of the landscape of the hamlet. It offers stunning views from the top of the top. At the time of the oil lamp. September 1843: the fire is lit Gravelines. A Fresnel lens diffuses the light from a lamp to rapeseed oil. At the time of the oil lamp. October 6, 1904: installation of lighting by kerosene vapor. December 1931: painting of the black spiral lighthouse. At the time of the electric light. 1945 lighthouse appears mutilated by the war tower was decapitated and riddled with holes. The Germans took away the dome of the lantern. 1949: renovation of the lighthouse. 1985: Maurice loved one, the last lighthouse keeper retires. 2004: City of Gravelines becomes the owner of the lighthouse.
Country France 

image-45095-kabloes Lighthouse_Gravelines__Petit_Fort_Philippe__optiek.jpg?1448723426386
                 Spotted  10 September 2012
                   Location Gravelines, Nord 
                   Height 25.5 m 
                   Elevation 29 m 
                   Reach 15,000 
                   Fixed lights 
                   Not guarded 
                   Visitors yes
Coordinates 51 ° 00 '14 "N 2 ° 06' 33" E
 
Gravelines - West Pier
Au grand fort Philippe, two fixed lights on each May 1, 1851 and January 16, 1852, atop amounts of iron overcoming wooden huts give the alignment input channel. The two lights are 60 meters apart from each other.The first lighthouse Construction: Ignition: January 1, 1884. Height: Description: At the end of the pier, on amounts of iron shack painted yellow sheet. 1884 (January 1): solid green light. The second lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 6 m. Description: Column cast iron painted white. 1909 steady green light on a cast iron column painted white 6 meters. 2 green light flashes every 5 seconds. The third lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: Description: The fourth lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 15 m. Description: Tower of red brick, green lantern. 
Location :Grand Fort PhilippeESM: 22340 
Construction:  
Height: 15 m. 
Elevation: 9 m. 
Scope: W 8000. G 6000 
Lights: Fire white and green sectors 2 flashes every 6 s. Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Coordinates: 51 00,9 N 002 05,5 E
 Spotted  10 September 2012
image-45097-down_arrow.gif?1448727403997
Gravelines - East Pier
Au grand fort Philippe two fixed lights on each May 1, 1851 and January 16, 1852, atop amounts of iron overcoming wooden huts give the alignment input channel. The two lights are 60 meters apart from each other. The first lighthouse Construction: Ignition: January 1, 1884. Height: Description: At the end of the pier, on amounts of iron shack painted yellow sheet. 1884 (January 1): solid red light. The second lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 5.70 m. Description: solid red light on a cast iron column painted white. 1904: steady red light on a cast iron column painted white 5.70 meters. 1923 (Oct. 15): The fog bell was installed. 1944: The fire is destroyed. The third lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 10 m. Description: Metal tube, red top. The fourth lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 10 m. Description: Tower of red brick, red lantern.  
Location :Petit Fort Philippe
ESM: 22300
Construction:  
Height: 10 m. 
Elevation: 5 m. 
Scope: 6,000. 
Lights: 3 red light flashes every 12 s. 
Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Coordinates 51 00,9 N 002 05,6 E 
 Spotted  10 September 2012
image-45097-down_arrow.gif?1448727403997
image-45098-light kabloes gravelines_jet__e_ouest.jpg?1448727538079
image-45100-kabloes epi_submersible_est_gravelines.jpg?1448728027826
image-45099-kabloes light _gravelines_jet__e_est.jpg?1448727670042
Gravelines Épi submersible:This fire is located at the end of a submersible ear extending the east pier of the access channel to Gravelines
Construction: Ignition: Height: 14 m. Description: Metal tube, cardinal beacon North.
Location: Petit Fort Philippe
ESM: 22320
Construction:  
Height: 14 m. 
Elevation: 6 m. 
Scope: 4,000. 
Lights: Scintillating white light fast. 
Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Coordinates:51 01,0 N 002 05,6 E
 Spotted  10 September 2012

image-45104-kabloes Dunkerque_lighthouse__Risban_.jpg?1448730449762
The Dunkirk or Risban lighthouse was built between 1838 and 1843 to replace the unreliable signal from the Leughenaer Tower. It was built on the site of the former Risban fort, itself built in the second half of the 17th century by the famous engineer Vauban to protect the town from enemy attack. With a height of 63 metres, it is a first rate light, that is to say that it is the first light that you see when you are coming in from the open sea. It carries for 25 nautical miles and it signals at a frequency of two white flashes every ten seconds. Until it was automated in 1985 it was looked after by a lighthouse keeper. The keeper's wife, a Lights and Buoys assistant, was part of the team. She cared for the light and every morning climbed up to it to put up curtains to protect the lenses from the sun's rays and every evening went up again to take them down. 
Position: 51° 3' 7.2" N 2° 21' 13.8" E
Spotted 09 August 2007
image-45105-kabloes Dunkerque_lighthouse__Risban_optiek.jpg?1448730613612
image-45106-kabloes Dunkerque_lighthouse_Leughenaer_.jpg?1448731427429
Dunkerque Lighthouse Leughenaer
Built in 1548 as part of the defense of Dunkirk. Charles V ordered her to be built on the foundations of the old vestiges dating back to the fortified cities of Vauban. The tower was raised on a few occasions. A light was installed in 1825.which served as the main lighthouse until the Dunkerque Lighthouse became operational in 1843. From 1845, the Leughenaer Light served to mark the channel between the jetties, along with the original light on the west jetty (Dunkerque Jetée Ouest), until it was discontinued in the 1960s. Dunkirk, Gravelines and Calais were all fortified in the Vauban-style 
Construction: brick
Height: 26 m 
​51° 2′ 23.96″ N, 2° 22′ 41.07″ E

image-45107-kabloes Dunkerque_lighthouse_Leughenaer_optiek.jpg?1448731474252
                          Spotted 09/08/2007
                                                                                    Dunkirk Est,Alignment 137°
image-45111-kabloes Dunkirk_Est.jpg?1448733976132
​Previous 
First lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 5 m. Description: White Column, red top. 1940 (January 1): Two lanterns lighting gas, green light, located on the median between the dock and the lock arms 28 of the bastion in the east of the channel, determining the axis of channel between the jetties are illuminated by the Service Port.Position.
Location: Dunkirk
East Port 
ESM: 20070
Construction:
Height: 5 m
Elevation: 7 m 
Scope: 12000
Lights: White light 2 occultations every 6 s.
Optics: Lantern: 
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Position: 51 02.9 ° N 002 22.1 E
Spotted 11/09/2012

Posterior
Construction: Ignition: Height: 8 m. Description: White Column, red top. 
Location: Dunkirk East Port 
ESM: 20071 
Construction:  
Height: 8 m 
Elevation: 10 m 
Scope: 12000 
Lights: White light 2 occultations every 6 s, synchronized with the previous one. 
Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes 
Position: 114 m prior
Spotted 11/09/2012

image-45112-kabloes feu_align_137_postireiur_duinkerke.jpg?1448734366286
image-45113-kabloes Dunkirk_West.jpg?1448736276935
image-45115-kabloes Dunkirk_West_lantern.jpg?1448736428874
Location: Dunkirk West 
ESM: 21301 
Construction: 
Height: 20 m. 
Elevation: 30 m. 
Scope: 21 000. 
Lights: Fixed directional white light (day) and green (night). 
Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
latitude 51 ° 1 '30.3 "N Longitude 2 ° 12' 21.8" E
Spotted 11/09/2012
Dunkirk - Port East,  -  is located on the east end of the pier of the same name. The first lighthouse Construction: Ignition: June 1, 1863. Height: Description: solid green light on top of the amounts of iron fused to a wooden hut. 1863 (June 1): fixed green light at the top amounts of iron fused to a wooden hut. The second lighthouse Construction: 1898. Ignition: November 15, 1898. Height: 8 m. Description: Turret cylindrical sheet metal painted yellow. 1898 (November 15): fixed and permanent red light on top of a cylindrical turret plate painted yellow, 8 m above the ground. The third lighthouse Construction: Ignition: 1939. Height: 8 m. Description: On the Pierhead. Cylindrical turret plate painted white. The upper painted black. 1939: At the end of the new pier in the East, red electric fire, 3 occultations every 12 seconds. 1940 (January 1): On the Pierhead. Cylindrical turret plate painted white. The upper painted black. Red electric fire, 3 occultations every 12 seconds. Scope 9000. Lens horizon 0.1875 m focal length. Electrical Operation. Vibrator mist (3 hours before high tide to 3 hours after) 3 sounds every 30 seconds. The fourth lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: Description: white pylon, red top. 
Dunkirk - East Pier Location: Dunkirk East Port ESM: 19940 Construction: Height: 8 m Elevation: 12 m Scope:16000 Lights: 2 red light flashes every 10 s. Optics: Lantern: Sale: not   Automat. : yes Position: 51 03.6 N 002 21.2 E                                                             

 

image-45159-kabloes Dunkirk_East_Pier_.jpg?1448740361239
                                                                                        Spotted 11/09/2012 Dunkirk - Port East,

image-45160-kabloes Lighthouse_Saint_Pol_Dunkirk.jpg?1448740803942
image-45161-kabloes Lighthouse_Saint_Pol_Dunkirk_lantern.jpg?1448740885666
The Lighthouse  of Saint-Pol, is a lighthouse located at the end of the west pier of the port of Dunkirk, a listed building. State property, although it is contemplated to give local communities, paradoxically it owes its name to Saint-Pol-sur-Mer, although it is Dunkerque. Built in 1937-1938 (but restored to the same in 1954) , lit in 1939, is the last work of the architect Gustave Umbdenstock. It is also the only lighthouse Art Deco France. It is listed as a historic monument since December 31, 1999.
Country France 
Location Dunkerque, Nord 
Built 1937 
Height 36 m 
Elevation 35 m 
Range 15/18000 
Fire lights two green flashes every six seconds Solar powered lantern 
No sound support (formerly diaphone mist group sounds alternating with a unique sound every 60 seconds)
Not guarded (since 1979) 
Visitors yes
​Contact 51 ° 03 '38 "N 2 ° 20' 57" E 
 Spotted 11/09/2012
Dunkirk - East Port - Old West Pier This tag is located on the site of the end of an old pier (Pier West), hence its name. The first lighthouse Construction: Ignition: October 15, 1819. Height: Description: wooden scaffolding aligned with the Leughenaer. 1819 (October 15): fixed white light (aligned with the Leughenaer) atop a wooden scaffolding. The second Phare Construction: Ignition: January 1, 1851. Height: Description: Amounts of iron above a wooden hut. 1851 (January 1): solid red light on top of iron amounts above a wooden hut. The third lighthouse Construction: Ignition: November 1, 1878. Height: 8.20 m. Description: Turret sheet painted bright yellow. 1878 (November 1): On a turret plate painted bright yellow 8.20 m above the ground. "Mixed" fire intended not only to signal the end of the pier but also to publicize the night the sense of vertical movement of the tide and water depths of 25 to 25 centimeters above chart datum. The white light is varied by red flashes to indicate a height of one meter and green flashes to indicate a height of 25cm. The fixed white light varied by two red chips and three green flashes indicates 2.75 m of water above chart datum. The fourth lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 14 m. Description: Beacon North cardinal. 1940 (January 1): A sparkling white light, showing 40 apparitions of light per minute is maintained by the Office of the Port at the end of the old pier in the West. A fog bell (6 rounds per minute) works three hours before high tide until three hours after.
image-45163-kabloes down_arrow.gif?1448741553914
image-45162-kabloes Old_West_Pier.jpg?1448741359441
Dunkirk -
Old West Pier 
Location: Dunkirk East Port 
ESM: 20130 
Construction:  
Height: 14 m 
Elevation: 11 m 
Scope: 9000 
Lights: 
Continuous flashing light white Optics: 
Lantern:
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Position: 51 03.3 N 002 21.4 E 
Spotted 11/09/2012

image-45164-kabloes Dunkirk_-_East_Port_-_Lock_Charles_de_Gaulle.jpg?1448741814194
Écluse Charles de Gaulle,
This light marks the entrance of the lock Charles de Gaulle.
Location: Dunkirk East Port
ESM: 20210 
Construction:  
Height: 7 m 
Elevation: 10 m 
Scope: 6000 
Lights: Green flashing every 4 seconds. 
Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Position: 51 03.4 N 002 20.8 E
Spotted 11/09/2012


image-45165-kabloes_ecluse_Watier.jpg?1448742599399
Dunkirk - East Port - Écluse Watier ,
This fire is located on the knuckle of the lock entrance Watier. The first lighthouse Construction: Ignition: Height: 16 m. Description: green pylon. 1940 (January 1): A green light occulting is maintained by the Service Port, at the end of the (pier) jetée d'embecquetage de la grande écluse.
Location: Dunkirk East Port 
ESM: 20170 
Construction:  
Height: 16 m 
Elevation: 11 and 18 m 
Scope: 7000 
Lights: Green light to three times every 12 s. and white light 3 flashes every 15 s.
Optics:  
Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes 
Position: 51 03.2 N 002 21.2 E


image-45168-kabloes_Dunkirk.jpg?1448742855083
                       Spotted 11/09/2012
                                                        Alignment for 185 ° and the alignment 179° form the input port of Dunkirk cone.
image-45169-duinkerke-Kabloes.jpg?1448743222291
image-45170-kabloes duinkerke_32.jpg?1448743423208
Dunkerque Est Align. 179 ° - Ant. Construction: Ignition: June 5, 1976. Height: 6 m. Description: White Column, green top. 1976 (June 5): fixed directional light purple on a white and green metal column.
Dunkerque Est Align. 179 ° - Ant.
Location: Dunkirk East Port 
ESM: 20030 
Construction: Height: 6 m 
Elevation: 10 m 
Scope: 3000 
Lights: Fixed directional light purple 
Optics:  
Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Position: 51 03.1 N 002 21.1 E 
Spotted 11/09/2012

Dunkerque Est Align. 185 ° - Ant. 
Location: Dunkirk East Port 
ESM: 19980 
Construction: Height: 6 m 
Elevation: 10 m 
Scope: 3000 Lights: 
Fixed directional light purple 
Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Position: 51 03.1 N 002 21.1 E 
Spotted 11/09/2012
image-45172-kabloes duinkerke_33.jpg?1448743623497
image-45173-Dunkerque_kabloes.jpg?1448743841334




Admiralty Code: A-1115 Zone: Côte d'Opale Location: North Latitude: 51 ° 2'49 "N Longitude: 2 ° 21'9 "E.
Subject: Alignment Type: Fixed and directional Color:
Purple Height: 30.00 m
Elevation: 24.00 m
Scope: 4 milles
Spotted 11/09/2012
image-45174-kabloes Lighthouse_Sangatte.jpg?1448744186106
Lighthouse Sangatte,
Located on a radar tower in the dunes, this light the beacon to the port of Calais channel.
Location: Dunes Sangatte 
ESM: 23100 
Construction:  
Height: 8 m. 
Elevation: 13 m. 
Scope: W 8000 G 5000 
Lights: Fire green and white sectors, occultations every 4 s. Optics: Lantern:  
Audio feedback: not 
Sale: not 
Automat. : yes
Position: 50 57,2 N 001 46,5 E
Spotted 11/09/2012