image-43220-kabloes-croatia-flag.gif?1448103737606
The largest and most important place on the island is the town of Pag . The town of Pag is a city of sea salt. Because of its importance in the 15th Pag century originated as planned and planned fortified city that the tour offers a special feeling. The Pag has salt manufacture by draining of the small clay pools which introduces more (saline). These pans except that provide authenticity, appreciate the motive for the shooting.  Pag is a city famous lace craft lace that is nurtured through century, each is a unique item, and the slow and demanding and still lives on the streets of the old grada.Iako the most interesting cultural and historical place on the island of Pag is not the oldest town on the island of Pag. Kilometer to the south are the remains of the settlement (a fortified convent and church) which preceded today's Pag - the Old town of Pag which Bela IV of 03.30.1244. gave the attributes of a free royal city. Building a new city under strict designs Croatian Renaissance sculptor and architect George Dalmatian began in 1443. It ended after 2 decades. The central square is the parish church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, which is the exterior and interior architectural solutions, and exhibits a valuable cultural and artistic monument. All over town, you can see beautifully carved doorposts on the entrances of the noble houses and courtyards, baroque balconies, stone coats of arms of 15 to 18 century and a majestic portal to the Duke's palace. This well-preserved medieval city whose center is the monument, and now performs the function of the administrative, cultural and commercial center. The Benedictine convent next number of relics and images, and keeps the tradition of saving baškotina, aromatic biscuits that are offered at the entrance to the monastery. During the winter carnival and summer carnivals during the season there is a rich cultural and entertainment program. The centuries old tradition as the "Pag Slave", "kolo" folklore, carnival wheel with city brass band, old costumes, old songs and dances to "music instrument" (Carnival is held during the last days of July). Pag bay by 20 km of gravel and sand beaches. Besides the four hotels in the city is modern and equipped capacities in private accommodation. The land below the shallow bay hides yet another natural wealth, tested and proven medicinal mud.
image-43222-DSC_2769.jpg?1448103959666
                  Pag
image-43223-DSC_2765.jpg?1448104003626
                  Pag
image-43224-DSC_2765kop.jpg?1448104105125
                   Pag
image-43225-DSC_2768.jpg?1448104165632
                    Pag
image-43226-DSC_2768kop.jpg?1448104198405
       Pag,Spotted Sep 2011
image-43227-DSC_2738.jpg?1448105243334
                Lighthouse of Split
Lighthouse of Split
1888 (station established 1878). Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); green light, 2 s on, 4 s off. 10 m (33 ft) octagonal cast iron tower with lantern and gallery, rising from a 1-story stone equipment building. Lighthouse painted green. The keeper's house was demolished when the breakwater was reconstructed in 1999. Located at the end of the main breakwater protecting the harbor of Split. Accessible by walking the pier. Site open, tower closed.
43 ° 30.1 'N / 016 ° 26,4' E
image-43229-DSC_2735kop.jpg?1448105424255
                     Spotted Sep 2011
image-43356-Lighthouse Cape Oštro.jpg?1448121817324
                        Oštro lighthouse
Cape Oštro lighthouse
A stone lighthouse Lanterna was ignited on the Oštro peninsula, on August the 18th, 1872, within the Austrian safe navigation program of the eastern Adriatic. It was renovated in 2006 and is in function again ever since.
Oštro peninsula is a forested area protected from strong winds, so that the first public beach was opened on it in 1891, and received significant international awards in 1894th and 1896th . A new, larger pool, with accompanying sports courts was built In the 1920s. Today, an auto-campsite is located at the beach.
The lighthouse was declared a cultural asset of national importance.
45 ° 16.4 'N / 014 ° 33,9' E

image-43334-Ostro kop.jpg?1448119571592
                         Spotted Sep 2011
image-43357-Zadar Breakwater.jpg?1448122002347
                      Zadar Breakwater
Zadar Breakwater
Date unknown (station established 1853). Active; focal plane 6 m (20 ft); red flash every 3 s. 6 m (20 ft) round cylindrical stone tower with a metal dome; the light is mounted atop the dome. Tower painted white, dome red.  Located at the end of the breakwater enclosing Zadar's inner harbor. Accessible by walking the breakwater. Site open, tower closed.  44° 6' 57.62" N 15° 13' 29.39" E
                            Spotted Sep 2011
image-43316-Zadar_red head.jpg?1451386021709
image-43358-zadar_Obala.jpg?1448122141197
                 Zadar  Obala light
Zadar  Obala light
This lighthouse is identical to the Zadar Breakwater light. Located at the end of the peninsula sheltering Zadar's inner harbor, marking the west side of the entrance. 
latitude 44° 7' 8" N longitude 15° 13' 19.4" E
image-43358-zadar_Obala.jpg?1448122141197
                       Spotted Sep 2011
image-43359-Ostri-rat-.jpg?1448122434182
                 Lighthouse Oštri Rat 
Lighthouse Oštri Rat 
Date unknown (station established 1869). Active; focal plane 14 m (46 ft); three white flashes every 10 s. 14 m (46 ft) round stone tower with lantern and gallery; access to the gallery is by a stairway that spirals around the tower. The tower is unpainted white stone; lantern painted white. The earlier light was on a cast iron tower. Located on a promontory about 1.5 km (1mi) northwest of the harbor of Zadar. Site open, tower closed.
44 ° 07,8 'N / 015 ° 12,5' E
image-43360-Ostri_Rat head.jpg?1448122570660
                       Spotted Sep 2011