image-51151-kabloes Lighthouse Cap Camarat.jpg?1451076729497
image-51152-kabloes Lighthouse Cap Camarat lantern.jpg?1451077061382
The lighthouse at Cap Camarat in Ramatuelle, built between 1829 and 1832 south of the Cape of Saint-Tropez, is a square tower smooth masonry building on a square.
This is the second tallest lighthouse in France
The lighthouse is managed by the Navy,
In the buildings of the semaphore, the transmitter DSC (Digital Selective Calling). The lighthouse is connected to the lighthouse Porquerolles and there is also operated
Location Ramatuelle, Var, France
construction 1829-1832
Height 25.3 m
Elevation 134.3 m
Range: 26 miles (48 km)
Flashing white lights grouped 4/15 s
4 optical Fresnel lenses DF = 0.5 m
400W metal halide lamp
not visit
inhabited yes
automation  yes
Position 43 ° 12'03 "N 06 ° 40'28" E / 43.20083, 6.67444
Spotted on May 4, 2009

image-51153-kabloes  Lighthouse St. Tropez.jpg?1451077620736
 Lighthouse Saint-Tropez(red)
In 1858, a first fixed red light is mounted on a cast iron candlestick.
The first lighthouse in Saint-Tropez, called red lighthouse was built in 1866 at the end of the long pier. It was a solid red light on a powerful cylindrical masonry tower 15 meters high. In 1932 he was electric and a red light three occultLighthouse St. Tropezations every fifteen seconds.
He was the pride of the city as part of its heritage. The lighthouse was destroyed during the war by German troops in 1944.
From 1952 to 1968, he was replaced by a reinforced concrete tower. The fire was extinguished in 1968, the expansion of the pier had to leave her and the construction of a new provisional lamp (lamp two occultations) on a wooden pylon eight meters
current lighthouse
After the rehabilitation of the port of Saint-Tropez, in 1999 a planning application had been received for a new lighthouse would be identical to the first red lighthouse
The lighthouse was put into operation on 1 January 2001
Location: Saint-Tropez, Var, France
Construction: 1866.1952 and 2001
Height: 15 m
Fires: a blackout / 4 s
Lantern: 180 W halogen
automation  yes
Position: 43 ° 16'19 "N 06 ° 37'48" E / 43.27194, 6.63
Spotted on May 4, 2009

image-51158-kabloes Lighthouse St Raphael.jpg?1451078715914
Lighthouse St Raphael,
the correct date for the construction of the lighthouse at St Raphael is unknown. It was in 1873 a first lighthouse was built. The tower has a height of 13 meters and the green light shines 3 times every 12 sec.
located at the end of the southern pier of ST.Raphael
active since 2012 and apparently demolished No lantern; the light is displayed from a tripod at the top of the tower.
ARLHS FRA-501; Admiralty E0792; NGA 7040.
Position 43 ° 25'9 .6 "N 06 ° 45'1 .8" E
Spotted on May 4, 2009

image-51157-kabloes Lighthouse St Raphael lantern.jpg?1451078826424
image-51160-kabloes The lighthouse of Agay or Baumettes.jpg?1451080461124
The lighthouse of Agay or Baumettes
The lighthouse was built on the edge of Baumettes in the municipality of Saint-Raphael in the Var.
It is a square tower with a main building. made from the quarries Touris (Valletta) and deposits of Sainte-Maxime and the brick factory in Saint-Henri in Marseille.
A first project in 1881 for the construction of a cylindrical tower on the masonry of the current battery of Baumettes.
He underwent a renovation in 1968.
The lighthouse is automated and remote, operated from the station Porquerolles Position 43 ° 25'33 "N 06 ° 52'15" E / 43.42583, 6.87083
Spotted on May 4, 2009
​​

image-51186-kabloes Lighthouse Nice.jpg?1451134522375
image-51187-kabloes Lighthouse Nice lantern.jpg?1451134961355
Lighthouse Nice:
Date unknown (probably around 1950). Active; focal plane 21 m (69 ft), red flash every 5 seconds. 22 m (72 ft) square masonry tower with lantern and gallery, mounted on a large square stone base. Lighthouse is white, lantern red with a white roof. The 1928 lighthouse, the fourth on the Nice breakwater, was heavily damaged during World War II, but was replaced by a wooden tower in 1945 and then by this lighthouse. Located at the end of the breakwater Nice, accessible by walking the pier. Site open, tower closed.
Location: Saint-Tropez, Var, France
Construction: 1866.1952 and 2001
Height: 15 m
Fires: a blackout / 4 s
Lantern: 180 W halogens
automation  yes
ARLHS FRA-370, FR-1500, Admiraliteit E0822, NGA 7184
.Position: 43 ° 16'19 "N 06 ° 37'48" E / 43.27194, 6.63
Spotted on May 6, 2009
image-51189-kabloes Light Villefranche-sur-Mer.jpg?1451135894323
Light Villefranche-sur-Mer
Located at the end of the main breakwater Villefranche-sur-Mer The correct year is unknown. The first light was built in 1867. the current tower has a height of 8 meters and the light house is 9 meters above sea level.
It is a fast brilliant red / white light.
International Number E0830
Position 43 ° 41'57 .7 "N 07 ° 18'37 .9" E
Spotted on May 6, 2009
image-51192-DSC_1590.png?1451136739928
Cap Ferrat Lighthouse
1952 (station established 1838). Active; focal plane 69 m (226 ft); white flash every 3 s. 32 m (105 ft)With a total height of 71 meters, this lighthouse
consists of an octagonal tower, pyramidal masonry.
The light emitted by a halogen lamp of 1000 W, is conspicuous by its regular eruptions running 5 seconds. The range is about 38 kilometers octagonal stone tower with lantern and gallery, attached to a 2-story masonry keeper's house. The tower is unpainted white stone; the lantern is green with a white roof. This is one of the oldest light stations of the Côte d'Azur, along with Cap Camarat and Antibes. It was established by the Kingdom of Sardinia, which controlled Nice until 1860.. Cap Ferrat is a very prominent cape projecting into the Mediterranean between Nice and Monaco. Located above the point of the cape, on the Avenue du Phare in Villefranche-sur-Mer.it is automated, not guarded and not open to visitors . ARLHS FRA-099; FR-1508; Admiralty E0828; NGA 7216. 
43 º 40 '29 .2 "N 7 º 19 '37 .6" E
Spotted on May 6, 2009
image-51196-kabloes Light-Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.jpg?1451137531668
Light-Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
The exact year is unknown. The first light was built in 1867. The current has a height of 9 meters and the light house is 9 meters above sea level.
The light shines 4 times every 12 seconds. International Number E0833.
The coordinates are: 43 º 41 '30 .5 '8 .2 N 07 º 20 'E
Spotted on May 6, 2009
image-51209-kabloes Light Menton-Garavan.jpg?1451138030466
1966. Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); two red flashes every 6 s. 10 m (33 ft) round stone tower. The seaward side of the tower is painted white with a red horizontal band at the top; the landward side is unpainted. The harbor of Garavan is only 700 m (0.4 mi) west of the Italian border. Located at the end of the Garavan breakwater. Site and tower closed, but there is an excellent view from the shore. ARLHS FRA-356; Admiralty E0849; NGA 7272.
The coordinates are: 43 º 47 'N 07 ° 31 '19 .4 "E
Spotted on May 6, 2009
image-51220-DSC_1611logo.jpg?1451138568601
Lighthouse-Menton (old port ),
August 10, 1890: fixed white light on a metal tower height of 9m,
First January 1911 licht eclipse every 4 seconds
1925: Electrification of the Lighthouse 
Red light flashes 4 times in the same white metal tower
Located at the end of golbreker (the quai Napoleon | | |) to the south of the port of Menton, about 2km west of the Italian border.
The coordinates are: 43 º 46 '36 .5 "N 07 º 30 '44 .5" E
Spotted on May 6, 2009
                                            This photo shows the new light (below) in the foreground, the old light in the background.of Cannes
                                                                                 New lighthouse also know als molle west
                                                                             Old  lighthouse  also know als Boueé babord,
image-51235-kabloes new and old lighthouse Cannes.jpg?1451148997679
image-51236-kabloes new and old lighthouse Cannes lantern.jpg?1451149161918
This photo shows the new light (Left) in the foreground, the old light in the background.of Cannes
New lighthouse also know als Môle de l'Ouest 
Old  lighthouse  also know als Boueé babord,
image-51239-kabloes  Boueé babord,Cannes.jpg?1451150830982
Old  lighthouse  also know als Boueé babord,Cannes
1950 (station established 1854). Inactive. 10 m (33 ft) round masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower is unpainted white stone except for a yellow band under the gallery, lantern painted white.  The original lighthouse was destroyed by German troops in August 1944; it was replaced by a copy. The lighthouse was deactivated when the mole on which it stands was extended by a riprap breakwater and a new light was built at its end. The yellow band was added in late 2007 or early 2008; a March 2008. Located at the end of the original mole at the old harbor of Cannes. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-665.
latitude 43° 32' 42" N longitude 7° 57.6" E
Spotted May 5, 2009
image-51241-Cannes molle west New lighthouse.jpg?1451151941142
Cannes molle west New lighthouse
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 22 m (72 ft); three very quick red flashes every 2 s. 22 m (72 ft) hexagonal cylindrical concrete tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white with a red band under the lantern; lantern also painted red. Located at the end of the breakwater at the old harbor of Cannes. This breakwater is not walkable but the lighthouse can be seen from nearby. Site and tower closed. ARLHS FRA-211; Admiralty E0800; NGA 7096.
latitude 43° 32' 42.3" N longitude 7° 1' 2.8" E
Spotted May 5, 2009
image-51305-kabloes Golfe-Juan Large jetty.jpg?1451212039279
Golfe-Juan Large jetty
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); two green flashes every 6 s. 6 m (20 ft) round tower with gallery. Tower painted white with a green horizontal band at the top. Located at the end of the breakwater mole of Golfe-Juan. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-561; Admiralty E0810.4; NGA 7122.
N43°33.77' E7°4.61'
Spotted May 5, 2009

image-51310-kabloes Le Sécant.jpg?1451214059772
Le Sécant
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); two green flashes every 6 s. 14 m (46 ft) round stone tower, painted white; gallery rail and lighting apparatus painted green.  Located at the end of a submerged reef on the east side of the entrance to Cannes harbor. Accessible only by boat, but easy to see from shore. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-271; Admiralty E0801; NGA 7092. 
N43°32.79' E7°0.98'
Spotted May 5, 2009

image-51311-kabloes Le Sécant lantern.jpg?1451214146603
image-51312-kabloes Port Canto.jpg?1451214968585
Port Canto
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); green flash every 4 s. 10 m (33 ft) unpainted round stone tower topped by a green lantern structure.. Located at the end of the breakwater at Port Canto, a newer harbor on the east side of Cannes. Accessible by walking the breakwater. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-616; Admiralty E0803; NGA 7100.
N43°32.47' E7°1.78'
Spotted May 5, 2009
image-51313-kabloes Port Canto lantern.jpg?1451215027979
image-51318-kabloes Light port du Crouton.jpg?1451219394332
                                                                                                    Light port du Crouton
                                                                                       Porto Gallice East Head (Le Crouton)
                                                              Located at the end of the East breakwater at Port Gallice. (E 0812.2)
                                                     right across 222 Boulevard Maréchal Juin, Antibes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
                                                                                                     N43°32.47' E7°1.78'
                                                                                                    Spotted May 5, 2009

image-51319-kabloes Lighthouse Vallauris.jpg?1451220778701
Lighthouse Vallauris
1927 (station established 1900). Active; focal plane 167 m (548 ft); white, red or green light depending on direction, occulting twice every 6 s. 19 m (62 ft) square stone tower with lantern and gallery. The lighthouse is unpainted white stone; lantern painted black.This is France's highest lighthouse. It replaced a lighthouse built at the coast, and therefore much lower.  Located off the Avenue de la Gabelle, high on the hillside in Vallauris, overlooking the Golfe-Juan about 3 km (2 mi) east northeast of the Cannes waterfront. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-530; FR-1494; Admiralty E0808; NGA 7116. 
N43°34.09' E7°3.7'
Spotted May 5, 2009

image-51326-kabloes Lighthouse Fourmigue.jpg?1451222328623
Lighthouse Fourmigue
1917. Active; focal plane 16 m (52 ft); two white flashes every 10 s. 17 m (56 ft) solid round stone tower with a "watchroom" structure and two galleries; the light is displayed from a tripod. Tower painted with red and black horizontal bands.  A fourmi is an ant; sailors sometimes refer to small rocky skerries as ants. Located on a rock in the center of the entrance to Golfe Juan about 2.5 km (1.5 mi) south of the harbor. Accessible only by boat; there are distant views from shore everywhere in Golfe-Juan. Site and tower closed. ARLHS FRA-016; Admiralty E0806; NGA 7112
N43°32.37' E7°5'0"
Spotted May 5, 2009
image-51330-kabloes Antibes Môle du Fort Carré.jpg?1451224228105
Antibes Môle du Fort Carré 
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); green light, 2 s on, 2 s off. 7 m (23 ft) round masonry tower. Tower unpainted, but the light structure at the top is green. The light tower is in the left center the harbor,  This light is located at the end of a breakwater mole on the west side of harbor, below the the 16th century Fort Carré. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-556; Admiralty E0819.6; NGA 7144
Spotted May 5, 2009
7°7'54" E 43°35'18" N.
Spotted May 5, 2009

image-51336-kabloes Môle des Cinq Cents Francs.jpg?1451225518837
Lighthouse  Môle des Cinq Cents Francs
1834. Active; focal plane 16 m (52 ft); continuous violet light. 12 m (39 ft) round masonry tower with gallery; the light is shown from a tripod. The lighthouse is also floodlit at night.  Located on the east side of the entrance to the old inner harbor of Antibes, off the Quai Henri Rambaud. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. 
ARLHS FRA-596; ex-Admiralty E0819.5; ex-NGA 7152.
43°43,16’N 7°7,7’E 
Spotted May 5, 2009
image-51339-Môle des Cinq Cents Francs.jpg?1451230112113
image-51344-kabloes Antibes Digue du Large.jpg?1451234190218
Antibes Digue du Large 
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 15 m (49 ft); four flashes every 15 s, white or red depending on direction. 10 m (33 ft) round cylindrical concrete tower, painted white with red trim. This is the light shown at the top of Guyomard and Carceller's Antibes page;  Located at the end of the main breakwater at Antibes. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-555; Admiralty E0819; NGA 7140. 
43°35'24" N.7°8'0" E.
​Spotted May 5, 2009

image-51346-kabloes Antibes Digue du Large lantern.jpg?1451234763250
image-51348-kabloes Lighthouse La Garoupe.jpg?1451235703200
Lighthouse La Garoupe
At the top shelf of Garoupe, in Cap d'Antibes, the lighthouse stands. It peaks at 103 meters. The building height is 29 meters.
This is one of the most powerful lighthouses of the Mediterranean coast, with a light intensity of candles 2300000.
Located near the airport of Nice - Cote d'Azur, its luminous range is about 60 km to the sea and over 100 kilometers for aircraft. It is also equipped with a beacon with a range of 180 km.
Below the lighthouse extends the wood of the Garoupe, a public domain 9 hectares acquired by the Coastal Conservancy and managed by the municipality of Antibes.The fire signal is composed of two successive white flashes, over a period of 10 seconds.
The bulb of a height of about 30 centimeters, has a power of 400 W. Its average duration is one year.
 The Fresnel lenses, crystal, rotate under the action of a small electric synchronous motor, on a bath of 60 liters of mercury. They measure almost 2 meters high. The optical assembly has a mass of 2.5 tonnes.
The lighthouse was completed in 1948.
Its geographic coordinates are:
 43 º 33 '51 "N  07 º 08 '01 "E
Spotted May 5, 2009
image-51350-kabloes lighthouse LÎlette (Cap dAntibes.jpg?1451237541595
image-51351-Lighthouse LÎlette (Cap dAntibes lantern.jpg?1451237702265
L'Îlette (Cap d'Antibes) 
1910 (station established 1870). Active; focal plane 18 m (59 ft); white, red or green light depending on direction, occulting three times every 12 s. 15 m (49 ft) round slender cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white, lantern black.  This lighthouse is located at the southwestern point of the Cap d'Antibes peninsula, marking the east side of the entrance to Golfe Juan. The point is on a small island (îlette) connected to the mainland by a narrow isthmus. According to Guyomard and Carceller, this is in a restricted residential area (Buehler calls it the baie des millionaires), so there is no public access to the lighthouse. Site and tower closed. ARLHS FRA-120; Admiralty E0814; NGA 7132.
43°32'36" N  7°7'18" E.
Spotted May 5, 2009

image-51360-kabloes The lighthouse of Saint-Gervais.jpg?1451240804411
The lighthouse of Saint-Gervais
is built in the Gulf of Fos-sur-Mer on the Pointe de Saint-Gervais.
Built in 1978, this is the last major lighthouse built in the Mediterranean. The remains of a workshop of oil lamps (second century) were discovered during construction.
The current lighthouse beacon St Gervais is located in the Gulf of Fos, near the marina of the city.
It is a tower of reinforced concrete cylindrical ovoid gross. The top is finished in green tiles.
Automated and non guarded the lighthouse is not open.It is used to guide ships (tankers, container ships, gas ...) in the dredged channel to 25 meters in the Gulf.
Location Fos-sur-Mer, Bouches du Rhone
built in 1978
Height 46.5 m
Elevation 49.5 m
Reach 25 000
Sparkling white lights, red, green / 12 s
Lantern 1600W halogen lamp
1980 (station established 1978). Active; focal plane 45 m (148 ft); seven very quick (strobe-like) flashes every 12 s, white, red or green depending on direction. 45 m (148 ft) oval-shaped cylindrical dark gray reinforced concrete tower with lantern; a very unusual modern design.  The lighthouse guides ships into the Golfe de Fos, a sheltered bay on the east side of the Camargue about 30 km (25 mi) west of Marseille. Located adjacent to the yacht harbor of Fos-sur-Mer. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-478; FR-1351; Admiralty E0606.8; NGA 6456.
Coordinates 43 ° 25'42 "N 4 ° 56'25" E
Spotted April 25, 2011

image-51362-kabloes The tour Saint-Louis,.jpg?1451245201415
Port Saint-Louis-du-Rhône (Tour Saint-Louis)
Date unknown (tower built 1737, station established in the 1700s). Active; focal plane 15 m (49 ft); quick-flashing white light, intensified along the line of the Canal de Saint-Louis. 21 m (69 ft) square masonry tower crowned by a cylindrical watchtower.  (notice the lamp, seen through the opening at the top of the tower). The Tour Saint-Louis, built in 1737, is the symbol of the town of Port-St.-Louis-du-Rhône. It houses the local tourist office and a museum; the first floor has exhibits on the birds of the Camargue and the upper floors have visiting art exhibits. Located in the center of St.-Louis-du-Rhône, the town closest to the mouth of the Grande Rhône, on the east side of the Camargue. Site open, museum open Monday through Friday at a small admission fee. ARLHS FRA-485; Admiralty E0603; NGA 6404.
43° 23′ 3.84″N 4°48′18.83″E
Spotted April 26, 2011

image-51367-kabloes Canal de Saint-Louis.jpg?1451245993686
Canal de Saint-Louis
 Date unknown (station established 1872). Active; focal plane 14 m (46 ft); quick flashing white light. 13 m (43 ft) round hourglass shaped metal tower mounted on a square 1-story equipment shelter. This modern light replaced a tower constructed after World War II and presumably stands on the same foundation. The original light was an interesting cast iron lighthouse a more typical cast iron tourelle. The present light stands on the base built for the second light. The Canal de Saint-Louis is a short channel connecting the Grande Rhône, the principal branch of the river, to the Golfe de Fos to the east. Located at the end of the long south jetty at the east entrance to the canal. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-549; Admiralty E0602; NGA 6408. 
​N43°23.41' E4°52.29'
Spotted April 26, 2011

image-51369-kabloes E0602.1.jpg?1451246914013
image-51370-kabloes lantern E0602.1.jpg?1451246962708
         Spotted April 26, 2011
                   E0602.1

image-51371-kabloes E0602.2.jpg?1451247043026
image-51372-DSC_2528kop logo.jpg?1451247136520
            Spotted April 26, 2011
                    E0602.2