image-49977-kabloes Marseille.jpg?1450695668246
image-49979-kabloes The lighthouse  de Sainte Marie.JPG?1450641117968
The lighthouse de Sainte Marie is a lighthouse built to mark the harbor of Marseille, France. Completed in 1855, it is made of natural-finished local limestone and stands 70 feet high  It is located at the north side of the Passe de la Joliette. This is at the southern entrance to the series of bassins that form the harbor. It was upgraded to electrical illumination in 1922 but is now inactive.
This lighthouse was a featured clue box destination for teams to find on the fourth season of the popular reality television show, The Amazing Race. The season’s fourth episode was watched by millions on June 19, 2003, and is currently in worldwide syndication.
lighthouse  de Sainte Marie 
Coordinates: 43°17′56″N 05°21′30″E 
Spotted on May 1, 2009 

image-49995-kabloes Pass the Jolliette  (Red light of the cross of Major ).jpg?1450695805691
Spotted on May 1, 2009
Pass the Jolliette  (Red light of the cross of Major ) in 1882. Actief; focal plane 7 m (23 ft)
red light occulting three times every 12 s. 7 m (23 ft) round cast iron tower with lantern and gallery, painted red. This light is one of a few lights guiding ships through the Passe de la Joliette in the Bassin de la Grande Joliette. The lighthouses are typical late 19th century prefabricated Tournelles. Originally they were further north, but after World War Basin was extended south and the two lights were moved so that the light now at the foot of the Phare de Sainte-Marie. Accessible via the Quay Jean Charcot.Dique Fort Saint-Jean (Green Light from the crossing of the Major) in 1882.Actief; focal plane 7 m (23 ft);green light occulting three times every 12 s. 7 m (23 ft) round cast iron tower with lantern and gallery, painted green. This is another view of the two leading ships through the Passe de la Joliette in the Bassin de la Grande Joliette. Located at the end of the  breakwater extension of Fort Saint-Jean
image-49996-kabloes End of mole Fort Saint-Jean(Green light).jpg?1450696010333
image-49998-kabloes Lighthouse Desirade (Le Pharo).jpg?1450696613178
Lighthouse Desirade (Le Pharo)
1881. Actief; focal plane 13 m (43 ft);green flash every 4 s. 15 m (49 ft) round cylindrical stone tower with lantern and gallery. The lighthouse stands alone at sea and is connected to land by a walkway about halfway through the tower. Lighthouse painted white, green lantern. The name Pharo does not refer to the lighthouse, but to the nearby Palais du Pharo, now used as a university building. Located at the Pointe de la Désirade, also known as the Pointe du Pharo, on the south side of the entrance port of Marseille.
Spotted on May 1, 2009

Sourdaras
Date unknown (unlit until 1912). Active; focal plane 13 m (43 ft); nine quick white flashes every 15 s. 19 m (62 ft) round stone tower with gallery but no lantern, painted yellow with one black horizontal band. The tower was somewhat expanded and enlarged in 1906 to accommodate a lantern, which was finally added in 1912.  This historic beacon marks a shoal, the Banc de Sourdaras, roughly halfway between the Château d'If and the mainland at Pointe d'Endoume. Located about 600 m (0.4 mi) west of the Pointe d'Endoume. Accessible only by boat; there should be fairly good views from many locations onshore.. ARLHS FRA-837; Admiralty E0674; NGA 6656.
image-50003-kabloes lighthSOURDARAS daymark CANOUBIER ,.jpg?1450697861401
Canoubier
1833. Daybeacon, never lit. Approx. 18 m (60 ft) round tapered stone tower, painted yellow with one black horizontal band. The top of the tower is rounded and carries a black double-diamond daymark on a short mast. This beacon, the Tourelle de Canoubier, is the oldest French beacon to be built at sea on an underwater foundation. It is located about 180 m (600 ft) southwest of the Feu de Sourdaras, off the Pointe d'Endoume;  Accessible only by boat; there should be fairly good views from many locations onshore. 
Spotted on May 1, 2009
image-default.jpg
image-50005-kabloes The Château dIf lighthouse lantern.jpg?1450700603880
The Château d'If is a castle (later a prison) located on the Isle d'If, the smallest island in the Frioul archipelago located in the Mediterranean Sea, about a mile offshore in the Bay of Marseille in Southeastern France. The castle is squared, three-story building 28 m long on each side, flanked by three towers. The rest of the island, 30,000 square meters, is heavily fortified, high ramparts with gun platforms and cliffs.1948 (station established 1863).
Actief; focal plane 27 m (89 ft);two white flashes every 6 s. 17 m (56 ft) round cylindrical stone tower with lantern and gallery. Lighthouse painted white, lantern red. . The original lighthouse, only 9 m (30 ft) long, was destroyed in 1944 during World War II. The Château d'If is a castle built in the 1520s, situated on a small island off Marseilles. Used for many years as a prison, the castle was made famous by Alexandre Dumas novels, The Count of Monte Cristo. Guided tours of the island are available. Located on the eastern tip of the island, access to Marseille in the south, about 2.5 km (1.5 miles) southwest of the Pointe de la Désirade.
​ARLHS FRA-237; Admiralty E0676; NGA 6660
43° 16′ 47.5″ N, 5° 19′ 30.5″ E
Spotted on May 1, 2009

image-50006-kabloes Light de la joliette,.JPG?1450701449650
                                                                                                  Light de la joliette,
                                                                  The insurgency is brilliant red light, mounted on a metal pole
                                                                   20 m.tot the top. It lies at the end of the dam of St Mary at the entrance
                                                           of the port of Marseille. The light revolt of Joliette replaces the lighthouse Sainte-Marie.
                                                                                                 Spotted on May 1, 2009
image-50163-kabloes The fort and lighthouse at Port-de-Bouc.jpg?1450780802283
The fort and lighthouse at Port-de-Bouc
 The lighthouse is located on the tower of an old fort, located on Goat Island at the entrance of the Etang de Caronte (later the Gulf of Fos) that connects the Mediterranean and the Etang de Berre. The face of the city of Port-de-Bouc, in the north. The lighthouse is located in the middle of the industrial space of Martigues, in the main oil port of Lavera. The beauty of the architecture and the stark contrast with the ugliness of neighboring plants. While renovations are underway, it is sad to discover that the landmark on top of a tower, whose walls are in decline. The lighthouse is a tower made of square stones, dating from the early thirteenth century, surmounted by a cylindrical tower, which the lantern. automation and non-custodial, the lighthouse is not open. The lighthouse has a total height of 32 meters. His luminous range is 12.5 miles. Illumination of a halogen lamp and 90 W light occulting 6 seconds, and 3 areas (white, red and green).
43 ° 23'38 "N 04 ° 59'08" E
Spotted on May 2, 2009
image-50165-kabloes lighthouse North jetty Port de Bouc.jpg?1450782489640
lighthouse North jetty Port de Bouc
Date unknown (station established 1842). Active; focal plane 14 m (46 ft); very quick red flashes in groups of two. 9 m (30 ft) white tower with a red top.  Located at the end of the breakwater jetty on the north side of the entrance to Port de Bouc. Accessible by walking the jetty. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-411; Admiralty E0608; NGA 6480.
Spotted on May 2, 2009
image-50167-kabloes Lighthouse Cap couronne.jpg?1450783503295
Lighthouse Cap couronne 
The 1 ° lighthouse: It was a house and lighthouse was built in 1867, including a lamp 20 mounted in 20 seconds on a square tower and the main building of 11.60 meters high. The lamp itself was a red flashing light / 5 s in 1904, 2.5 s in 1937 and 3s in 1955. After decay has started the construction of a 2 ° 1 ° lighthouse and the lighthouse was demolished in 1963. 2 ° Lighthouse: In 1960, an inflammation flashing red light 3s (L = 0.2s, Obs. 2.8s), a cylindrical tower of reinforced concrete on rock 33 m high. This is a slightly conical tower of reinforced concrete painted white with red top. It has a radar antenna. automation since 2001, the lighthouse is not open.
The lighthouse of Cap Couronne is ideal for sweeping view of the bay of Marseille and going into the sea gently. 
Located south of the Couronne, picturesque seaside village of Blue Coast, the site is easily accessible and has ample free parking. Note that the road to the ledge from Sausset-les-pins allows good variations in the views. 
Between beaches and rocks, places to swim, snorkel or fish are numerous. A forest of parassols pines is also a beautiful invitation to lie down for a nap. 
At the hour of sunset, if possible by calm winds, you should be impressed by the serenity of the place...
43°19′31″N 005°03′11″E
 Spotted on May 2, 2009

image-50177-kabloes Lighthouse Sausset-les-Pins.jpg?1450783975702
Lighthouse Sausset-les-PinsDate unknown (1950s?). Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); red light occulting three times every 12 s. 7 m (23 ft) round concrete tower with gallery and a small lantern. Lighthouse is white, lantern red.  Located on the west jetty at Sausset-les-Pins, a small boat harbor about 25 km (15 mi) west of Marseille. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-468; Admiralty E0624; NGA 6548.light Sausset-les-Pins
image-50180-kabloes Lighthouse Sausset-les-Pins ohter.jpg?1450784109423
image-50696-kabloes Lighthouse de  Cassis.jpg?1450900902596
Lighthouse de  Cassis
The Cassis Lighthouse is situated at the mouth of the town's famous boat harbor. Many tourist enjoy relaxing on the quay and watching the fishing boats, yachts and Calangues tour boats sail through the narrow passage way that leads from the harbor to the Mediterranean Sea.
 Cassis (Môle Aristide Briand)
1946 (station established 1880). Active; focal plane 12 m (39 ft); green light occulting twice every 6 s. 8 m (26 ft) round tower with lantern and gallery. Lighthouse painted white, lantern green. This light replaced a cast iron tourelle, which was destroyed during World War II. Located at the end of the mole sheltering the harbor of Cassis, about 20 km (13 mi) east of Marseille. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-081; Admiralty E0686; NGA 6700.
latitude 43º 12' 47.2" N longitude 5º 32' 2.1" E 
Spotted on May 3, 2009

                                                                                           Other lights of Ciotat Cassis

image-50707-kabloes E0695.jpg?1450902439567
image-50709-kabloes E0697.jpg?1450902786058
E0695, is the light at the Berouard Basin 
Gulf of Lions
Name La Ciotat
Marina
Bassin Bérouard
Digue Sud
Head
Position N43°10.48'E5°36.75'
Spotted on May 3, 2009
image-50708-kabloes E0695 lantern.jpg?1450902581781
E0697 is the light at the Bassin du Capucins Gulf of Lions
Name La Ciotat
Marina
Bassin des Capucins
Entrance
E side
Position N43°10.65' E5°36.8'
Spotted on May 3, 2009
image-50726-kabloes E0693-E0693,3.jpg?1450903768913
Light  of  Cassis E0693 Gulf of Lions
Name La Ciotat
Position N43°10.29' E5°36.9'
Light of Cassis E0693,3 Gulf of Lions
Name La Ciotat
Position N43°10.18'E5°36.93
France
The lighthouses were built in?.
The towers have a height of 15 meters. The light shines in 2 sec and 2 sec off.
E0693 Head Jetée (thick light) E0693.3 seawall Head (thin light)
Spotted on May 3, 2009

image-50728-kabloes E0693-E0693,3 lantern.jpg?1450903955496
                        E0693      E0693.3 

image-50738-kabloes Fire Lecques.jpg?1450904598710
Fire Lecques
this light is located across phare de Cassis
Gulf of Lions
Name Port Cassis
Batterie des Lecques
Position N43°12.79' E5°31.94
'Spotted on May 3, 2009

image-50963-kabloes Lighthouse Mole Berouard.jpg?1450976114428
Lighthouse Mole Berouard 
 focal plane 15 m (49 ft);  13 m (43 ft) round masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Lighthouse painted white, lantern green.  Located on the mole on the north side of the old harbor at La Ciotat. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-196; Admiralty E0694; NGA 6708.the mole Bérouard fire to the right of the harbor entrance,
 November 1, 1840: fixed white light on a cylindrical masonry tower 11.90 m high
May 15, 1912: Fire occultation every 4 seconds,
1924: Electrification of fire,
1935: group-occulting white light (2 +1) every 12 seconds,Year ?  green light 2 s on, 2 s off
 43 º 10 '14 "N  5 º 34' 54.3" E
Spotted on May 3, 2009
image-50965-kabloes Titans lighthouse island Levant.jpg?1450979789022
Titan's lighthouse island Levant
1893 (station established 1837). Active; focal plane 70 m (230 ft); white flash every 5 s. 10 m (33 ft) round stone tower with lantern and gallery, attached to a 1-story stone keeper's house. Centered on the roof of the house is a square tower that originally carried the lantern. Lighthouse painted white with unpainted stone trim; lantern painted black.  The present light tower was added in 1893 because the original tower was not large enough to carry a 1st order lantern. This historic lighthouse marks the eastern end of the Îles d'Hyères, making it a very important light for westbound shipping. Built at the eastern tip of the Île du Levant, it is located in a restricted military zone not accessible to the public in the past; . Site status unknown, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-504; FR-1479; Admiralty E0770; NGA 6976.
43 ° 02'47 "N 06 ° 30'36" E / 43.04639, 6.51
Spotted on May 3, 2009

image-50982-kabloes E0750.jpg?1450981201195
E0750
Écueils de la Jeaune-Garde Active; focal plane 16 m (52 ft); quick-flashing light, white or red depending on direction. 16 m (52 ft) round masonry tower with a small gallery but no lantern. The upper half of the tower is black and the lower half yellow.. Located on a rocky reef about 800 m (1/2 mi) northwest of the western tip of the Île de Porquerolles. Accessible only by boat .1934: green light occulting every 6 seconds * flashing light, white and red sectors. Site and tower closed. NGA 6904.
N43°0.42' E6°9.595'
Spotted on May 3, 2009
image-51017-kabloes The lighthouse of the Grand Ribaud.jpg?1450983882241
The lighthouse of the Grand Ribaud
1953 (station established 1851). Active; focal plane 35 m (115 ft); four white flashes every 15 s. 16 m (52 ft) round masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the elbow of an L-shaped 1-story masonry keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white, lantern black.  The Îlot du Grand-Ribaud is a small, privately owned island in the western entrance to the Rade d'Hyères, between the Giens peninsula and the Île du Porquerolles.  Located on the south point of the island, about 2.5 km (1.5 mi) southeast of Giens. Accessible only by boat; there should be a distant view from the ferry between Giens and the Île de Porquerolles. Site status unknown. ARLHS FRA-304; FR-1459; Admiralty E0748; NGA 6896.
43 ° 00'59 "N 06 ° 08'38" E / 43.01639, 6.14389
Spotted on May 3, 2009

image-51044-kabloes E0752.jpg?1451041250923
E0752
Type of Flashing: Occulting (Occ)
Number of Flashes: 2
Light Color: White-Red Sectors / WR
Interval of Flashing: 6s
Focal Height: 8m
Light Range: 13M
Location / Area / Island: Ile de Porquerolles
Operational: Yes
iles and Rade d'Hyères
Name Île de Porquerolles
Port de Porquerolles
Position N43°0.24'E6°11.922'
Spotted on May 3, 2009

Any info missing 
Spotted on May 3, 2009
image-51052-kabloes Porquerolles.jpg?1451041502798

image-51068-kabloes The lighthouse on Porquerolles (of  Cap DArme ).jpg?1451042631451
image-51055-kabloes lighthouse_Porquerolles_stamp.jpg?1451041587932
1837. Active; focal plane 80 m (262 ft); two white flashes every 10 s. 20 m (66 ft) square cylindrical stone block tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the center of a square 1-story stone block keeper's house. The lighthouse is unpainted white stone, lantern painted black This historic lighthouse marks the southernmost point of the Côte d'Azur and ranks as one of the great lighthouses of the Mediterranean. In 1944, keeper Joseph Pellegrino's one-man defense saved the lighthouse from destruction by a small detachment of German troops sent for that purpose; for this heroism Pellegrino was awarded the Croix de l'Légion d'Honneur, the Legion of Honor, France's highest award. The lighthouse is a popular attraction because of its spectacular view of the Mediterranean and the Îles d'Hyères; it is accessible by a hike of about 2.5 km (1.5 mi) one way from the village of Porquerolles, which can be reached by ferry from Giens. There is a small museum in the lighthouse. Located at the southernmost point of the Île de Porquerolles. Site open, tower open daily. ARLHS FRA-128; FR-1462; Admiralty E0751; NGA 6908. 
42°59'N 06°12'E 
Spotted on May 3, 2009

image-51081-kabloes Sanary-sur-Mer.jpg?1451045991734
Date unknown (station established 1894). Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); red flash every 4 s. 9 m (30 ft) round stone tower with lantern and gallery, rising from a 1-story stone equipment room. The lighthouse is unpainted white stone; lantern and gallery rail painted red.  The original light was on a 6 m (20 ft) wood mast. Located at the end of the breakwater on the west side of the harbor at Sanary-sur-Mer; there's a good view from ferries leaving for the Île d'Embiez. Accessible by walking the breakwater. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-467; Admiralty E0704; NGA 6764.
image-51082-kabloes Sanary-sur-Mer lantern.jpg?1451046109083