image-49873-kabloes flag corse.gif?1450548561014
image-49895-kabloes Lighthouse_Alistro.jpg?1450549204417
The Lighthouse D,Alistro
This lighthouse, commissioned in 1864, is located two kilometers inland on the heights of Alistro. Not reporting any particular danger, yet it is a crucial point of reference between Bastia and Solenzara, flat and lagoon area.
The tower, built 50 meters from a semaphore, adjacent to a building containing two units of guards.
His fire 2 flashes 10s is illuminated by a lamp of 180 W. Perched 96 meters above the sea level, it has a visibility range of 23 miles (about 42 km).
It is guarded but not viste is.
Its geographic coordinates are:
42 ° 15 '35 "N 09 ° 32 '31 "E
Spotted 30/04/2013

image-49903-kabloes Lighthouse Macinaggio.jpg?1450549617560
Lighthouse Macinaggio,
 Date unknown (station established 1880). Active; focal plane 8 m (26 ft); white or red light depending on direction, occulting twice every 6 s. 8 m (26 ft) round rubblestone tower; no lantern.  This modest light replaced a cast iron tourelle. Located at the end of the breakwater at Macinaggio, the northern most port of Corsica's east coast. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-012; Admiralty E0854; NGA 8104.
coordinates 42° 57' 39.69" N 9° 27' 13.29" E
Spotted 01/05/2013

image-49925-kabloes light de Saint Nicolas.jpg?1450551856496
Lighthouse Bastia Jetée de Saint-Nicolas,
1930s? (station established 1875). Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); green flash every 4 s. 5 m (16 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with gallery. Tower unpainted except for a green band around the top of the tower. Located at the end of the breakwater protecting the newer harbor of Bastia. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-026; Admiralty E0860; NGA 8124.
Position N42°41.89  'E9°27.35'
​Spotted 01/05/2013

image-49926-kabloes Lighthouse Bastia mole  Dragon.jpg?1450552081061
Lighthouse Bastia mole du Dragon, 
Located at the end of the south mole enclosing the old harbor of Bastia.1904 (station established 1861). Active; focal plane 16 m (52 ft); four flashes, white or red depending on direction, every 12 s. 13 m (43 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower unpainted; lantern and gallery painted red. Located at the end of the south mole enclosing the old harbor of Bastia. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-031; Admiralty E0856; NGA 8112
latitude 42° 41' 39.1" N   longitude 9° 27' 14.5" E
Spotted 01/05/2013

image-49939-kab loes Lighthouse Bastia  mole Dragon lantern.jpg?1450608932972
image-49940-kabloe Lighthouse Bastia Môle Génois,.jpg?1450609220916
Lighthouse Bastia Môle Génois, 
Located at the end of the north mole enclosing the old harbor of Bastia
1904 (station established 1863). Active; focal plane 13 m (43 ft); green light, occulting twice every 6 s. 9 m (30 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower unpainted; lantern and gallery painted green. Located at the end of the north mole enclosing the old harbor of Bastia. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-029; Admiralty E0858; NGA 8120.
Position N 42°41.69' E9°27.19'
Spotted 01/05/2013

image-49941-kabloes Lighthouse Bastia Môle Génois,lantern,.png?1450609370093
image-49944-kabloesBastia Feu du Dragon,.jpg?1450613291382
Bastia Feu du Dragon,
1864. Inactive since 1904. Approx. 10 m (33 ft) round masonry tower with gallery, unpainted, rising from the roof of a 1-story building within the Bastion du Dragon, now the site of a merchant marine academy. In Remé Langlumé's photo, the old lighthouse rises from the white building in the left foreground.  Located above the base of the mole du Dragon. Site open, tower status unknown. Site manager: Lycée Maritime et Aquacole de Bastia. ARLHS COR-047.
Spotted 01/05/2013

image-49945-kabloes Bastia Feu du Dragon,lantern.jpg?1450613414638
image-49948-kabloes Lighthouse Bastia Vieux Port,.jpg?1450614094465
image-49946-kabloes Capitainerie du Vieux Port Bastia.jpg?1450614145410
Lighthouse Bastia Vieux Port,
current status: Active
Light Description : Group flashing,3 flashes per 12s, red:Position :       N42°41.69'  E9°27.12'
​Spotted 01/05/2013

image-49949-kabloes Port De Toga bastia.jpg?1450614466485

                                                                                            Lighthouse Bastia port de toga  
                                                                                            Position N42°42.6' E9°27.396'
​                                                                                                     Spotted 01/05/2013

image-51418-kabloes-Molle Calvi.jpg?1451303016677
Molle Calvi 
1938 (station established 1899). Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); quick-flashing green light. 10 m (33 ft) square cylindrical stone tower. Tower unpainted, except that a narrow green band is painted around the top of the tower.  Located at the end of a sturdy groin extending into the sea at the foot of the citadel. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-040; Admiralty E0922; NGA 8056.
N42°33.99' E8°45.74'
​02/05/2013
image-51419-kabloes-Molle Calvi lantern.jpg?1451303064006
image-51416-Kabloes-light Calvi molle Breakwater.jpg?1451308053256
                         Calvi Breakwater
                       Code Admiralty :E-0923
                 42°33'54" N.8°45'42" E.
                               02/05/2013
image-51423-kabloes-Calvi Citadelle Light.jpg?1451309862445
image-51424-kabloes-Calvi Citadelle Light haed.jpg?1451309899961
         Fire at the foot of the Citadel (Calvi)
            Code Admiralty E-0920
            42°34'6" N 8°45'48" E.
                          02/05/2013

                        
image-51425-kabloes-La Revellata.jpg?1451311271571
1844. Active; focal plane 97 m (318 ft); two white flashes every 10 s. 19 m (62 ft) square cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the center of a square 1-story masonry keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white with black trim outlining the corners of the tower and building; lantern painted white.  This is the landfall light for Calvi, a port on Corsica's northwest coast. Located on a knife-edge ridge at the tip of the Pointe de la Revellata, about 8 km (5 mi) northwest of Calvi via twisting mountain roads. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-004; Admiralty E0918; NGA 8044.
42°35'0" N.8°43'33" E.
02/05/2013



image-51426-kabloes- lighthouse La Pietra (Île Rousse).jpg?1451311865596
Île Rousse (Isula Rossa) Lighthouses
1857. Active; focal plane 64 m (210 ft); three flashes every 12 s, white or green depending on direction. 13 m (43 ft) square cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the center of a square 1-story masonry keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white, lantern green. This lighthouse is built on a near-island, connected to the mainland by only a narrow isthmus. The light is the landfall light for Île Rousse, which is a terminal for ferries from Marseille. Located at the end of the D81A highway about 1 km (0.6 mi) north of Île-Rousse. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-015; Admiralty E0926; NGA 8068.
42°38'40" N.8°55'54" E.
02/05/2013

Green light from the pier​ Île Rousse Jetty
1934 (station established 1858). Active; focal plane 12 m (39 ft); green light, 2 s on, 2 s off. 6 m (20 ft) round cylindrical tower with lantern and gallery, mounted on a circular stone base at the end of the pier. Tower painted white, lantern and gallery green.  Located at the end of the mole sheltering the ferry terminal of Île-Rousse. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-022; Admiralty E0928; NGA 8072.
42°38'24" N 8°56'24" E
02/05/2013

image-51429-kabloes-lighthouse molle Île Rousse.jpg?1451313021489
image-51431-kabloes-lighthouse perstusato.jpg?1451314203935
Lighthouse Pertusato
1844. Active; focal plane 100 m (328 ft); two white flashes every 10 s. 17 m (56 ft) square cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the center of a square 1-story masonry keeper's house. The lighthouse is painted white with black trim outlining the corners of the tower and building; lantern and gallery painted black.  One of the great lighthouses of the Mediterranean, this historic light marks the southernmost tip of Corsica. For ships eastbound through the Strait of Bonifacio, it is the rear light of a range, Cap Feno being the front light. Located on Mont Pertusato at the point of the cape, about 5 km (3 mi) southeast of Bonifacio. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-006; Admiralty E0876; NGA 7944.
41°22'4" N.9°11'4" E.
05/05/2013


image-51434-kabloes-Lighthouse Propriano.jpg?1451315299822
Propriano lighthouse 
Propriano is a small port on the Golfe de Valinco in southwestern Corsica. Located at the end of the Jetty du Scoglio-Longo, which also serves as a breakwater mole for Propriano.
Date unknown (station established 1879). Active; focal plane 16 m (53 ft); white or green light, depending on direction, occulting three times every 12 s. 17 m (56 ft) round stone tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white, lantern and gallery dark green.. Propriano is a small port on the Golfe de Valinco in southwestern Corsica. Located at the end of the Jetée du Scoglio-Longo, which also serves as a breakwater mole for Propriano. Accessible by walking the jetty. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-035; Admiralty E0896; NGA 7992.
l41°40'43" N.8°53'51" E.
05/05/2013





image-51435-kabloes-la chippa (porto vecchio).jpg?1451315826144
image-51437-kabloes-lighthouse-la chippa (porto vecchio) 1.jpg?1451316484163
lighthouse La Chiappa (Porto-Vecchio)located on Punta Chiappa, the south side of the entrance to the Golfe de Porto-Vecchio, at the end of Route du Phare about 5 km northeast of Piccuvaghjia.
1845. Active; focal plane 65 m (213 ft); four white flashes, in a 3+1 pattern, every 15 s. 21 m (69 ft) square cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the center of a square 1-story masonry keeper's house. Formerly unpainted light gray stone, the lighthouse has recently been painted white; lantern and gallery painted red. This is the landfall light for Porto Vecchio. Located on Punta Chiappa, the south side of the entrance to the Golfe de Porto-Vecchio, at the end of Route du Phare about 5 km (3 mi) northeast of Piccuvaghjia. Accessible by road; limited parking. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-007; Admiralty E0866; NGA 8148.
41°35'42" N.9°21'56" E 
06/05/2013

image-51450-kabloes-lichthouse Pecorella.jpg?1451317219284
Pecorella daybeacon 
 Located on a rock (Rocher Pecorella) in the center of the entrance to the Golfe de Porto-Vecchio, warning ships to pass to the south; the rock is about 1.5 km east of Punta San Ciprianu and the same distance north of Punta Chiappa. Accessible only by boat.1973 (light added to existing daybeacon). Active; focal plane 12 m (39 ft); three green flashes every 12 s. 14 m (46 ft) round solid stone daybeacon to which a light has been added. Tower painted white with a green band at the top. It is not known when the daybeacon was built.   Site and tower closed. ARLHS COR-038; Admiralty E0866.4; NGA 8152.
41°36'46" N.9°22'12" E
06/05/2013

image-51460-kabloes-lighthouse  saint cyprien.jpg?1451318012248
1880. Active; focal plane 26 m (85 ft); flash every 4 s, white or green depending on direction. 13 m (43 ft) square cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the front of a 1-1/2 story masonry keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white, lantern and gallery black. This lighthouse marks the north side of the entrance to the Golfe de Porto-Vecchio, the largest and best harbor on the east coast of Corsica. Located on the Punta San Ciprianu in Cala Rossa. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS COR-037; Admiralty E0867;NGA 8156.
41°37'3" N.9°21'18" E.
06/05/2013


image-51463-kabloes-lighthouse Ajaccio Citadelle.jpg?1451318875538
Ajaccio Citadelle Ajaccio lighthouse 
1851. Active; focal plane 19 m (62 ft); two flashes every 10 s, white or red depending on direction. 13 m (43 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white, lantern and gallery red. The lighthouse was built on the 16th century Citadelle d'Ajaccio, which stands on a peninsula projecting into the Golfe d'Ajaccio. The citadel is now a French military school and is closed to the public, although the lighthjouse can be seen from nearby. The city's traditional harbor is sheltered behind the peninsula and the citadel. Site and tower closed.
ARLHS COR-025; Admiralty E0908; NGA 8008.
41°55'0" N.8°44'28" E.
09/05/2013


image-51465-kabloes-light Écueil de la Citadelle.jpg?1451321651147
image-51466-kabloes-light Écueil de la Citadelle haed.jpg?1451321995021
Écueil de la Citadelle
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); four red flashes every 15 s. 13 m (43 ft) round concrete tower, painted red.  on a submerged reef about 400 m (1/4 mi) southeast of the Citadelle lighthouse. Accessible only by boat, but easily seen from shore. Admiralty E0906; NGA 8032.
41°54'42" N.8°44'30" E.
09/05/2013


image-51473-kabloes-lighthouse-Îles Sanguinaires head.jpg?1451324530389
image-51468-kabloes-light La Guardiola.jpg?1451322960144
image-51469-kabloes-light La Guardiola head.jpg?1451323012703
The fire Guardiola, 3 km S-O Ajaccio
Golfe D'Ajaccio Accessible only by boat
Admiralty: E0905
N41°54.267' E8°43.223'
09/05/2013

image-51471-kabloes-lighthouse-Îles Sanguinaires 1.jpg?1451324418465
image-51472-kabloes-lighthouse-Îles Sanguinaires.jpg?1451324463153

Lighthous Sanguinaires
1844. Active; focal plane 98 m (322 ft); three white flashes every 15 s. 18 m (59 ft) square cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the center of a square 1-story masonry keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white, lantern and gallery red. This is the landfall light for Ajaccio; it is built atop a steeply conical island in the northern entrance to the Golfe d'Ajaccio about 16 km (10 mi) west of the city. Ships arriving from France often pass through a narrow channel between the island and the mainland. Accessible only by boat. Site and tower closed. ARLHS COR-003; Admiralty E0902; NGA 8036.
N41°52.73'E8°35.66'
09/05/2013