image-47529-kabloes Lighthouse Erquy.jpg?1449740168116
Lighthouse Erquy Jetée Intérieurearest Town or City:
Erquy, , France
Location: Côtes d'Armor département; on the inner jetty at Erquy.
Tower Height: 33
Height of Focal Plane: 36
Characteristic and Range: White, red, and green light; depending on direction; occulting (2+1) every 12 seconds. Range 11 nautical miles (white sector) and 8 nm (red and green sectors).
Description of Tower: White round masonry tower with a red lantern.
This light is operational
Earlier Towers?
1896: Temporary beacon.
Date Established: 1896
Date Present Tower Built: 1899
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? Grounds only
  1896. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); red flash every 2.5 s. 10 m (33 ft) round stone tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white, lantern and gallery red. Located at the end of the inner jetty at Erquy, on the east side of the Baie de Saint-Brieuc. Accessible by walking the jetty. Site open, tower closed.
latitude 48° 38' 4.6" N longitude 2° 28' 42.9" 
 Spotted 23 may 2012
image-47533-kabloes New lighthouse Erquy.jpg?1449741544822
   Feu de l'extrémité sud du môle N-S    (Erquy)
    Code Admiralty :A-1701
     Zone :    Côtes de Bretagne Nord
     Lieu :    Côtes-d'Armor
     Latitude :    48°38'4" N.
     Longitude :    2°28'43" O.
     Type :    Occultations groupées          composit     
     Période :    12.0 s
     Nb éclats/occ :    3
     Hauteur :    10.00 m
     Elévation :    11.00 m
     Spotted 23 may 2012
image-47549-kabloes Lighthouse Binic.jpg?1449743670250
Lighthouse BinicThe village of Binic is located in the French Brittany in the department of Cotes-d'Armor, just north of Saint-Brieuc . It is a beautiful holiday home area with rugged coast and cliff paths in the vicinity. The construction of the lighthouse began in 1853 and was entrusted to the contractors of the Holy Boizard. The light was lit on March 20, 1854. It is a cylindrical, brick tower, with on the inside a spiral staircase of 45 steps. Originally worked the light with mineral oil,In 1949 was the electrify n 1960 was followed by automation. The lighthouse is in the Jetty Penthievre and twelve meters high. Around the turret is to fish and be regularly exchanged the latest news. 1853. Active; focal plane 12 m (39 ft); white light occulting three times every 12 s. 12 m (39 ft) round stone tower with lantern and gallery. North side of the tower painted with a long white bar, south side unpainted; lantern painted green.  Located at the end of the mole in Binic, about 13 km (8 mi) northwest of Saint-Brieuc. Accessible by walking the mole. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-198; Admiralty A1710; NGA 7936.
 Coordinates: 48 ° 36,10' N - 02 ° 49,0' O 
 Spotted 22 may 2012
image-47561-kabloes Lighthouse Saint Quay.jpg?1449744639540
Lighthouse Saint Quay
At the northwest corner of the bay of St-Brieux in Brittany in France is the tourist harbor town of St-Quay-Portrieux. Everybody knows the Eiffel Tower built by Gustave Eiffel. In addition to the Eiffel Tower Eiffel built hundreds of railway bridges in France, but also the fire tower in St-Quay, exhibited at the Paris World Exhibition in 1867. It is an octagonal cylinder-shaped cast iron tower even with a gallery. The turret is only ten meters high and has a lift height of 11.5 meters.
When built in 1867, the current tower was the first example of its type - a modular cast-iron tower that could easily be assembled and disassembled - and it was exhibited at the Paris International Exposition that year. It was moved to Saint Quay Portrieux and lit in June 1867. The tower was relocated to its present location in 1879.
Tower Height: 40
Height of Focal Plane: 35
Characteristic and Range: Green flash every 2.5 seconds; range 2 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White octagonal iron tower; green lantern.
This light is operational
Open To Public? Grounds only.
Coordinates (GPS): 52 ° 57'20 .2'' N - 04 ° 43'33 .7'' E
 Spotted 22 may 2012
image-47584-kabloes Tour Vauban.jpg?1449745469198
image-47586-kabloes Cap Frehel lighthouse.jpg?1449745571136
                  Spotted 23 may 2012
image-47587-kabloes Cap Frehel-lighthouse lantern.jpg?1449745715877
Cap Frehel, the lighthouses
Three lighthouses were successively built through the centuries on the Cap Frehel.
Cap-Frehel-Lighhouse-Tour-Vauban-Emerald-Coast-Brittany
Tour Vauban
The first lighthouse, still in place, is known as Tour Vauban .
In 1694 Vauban , Marshal of France of Louis XIV , commissioned the construction of a series of coastal forts and watchtowers to protect the French shores from English incursions.
In 1702 his assistant Jean-Simeon Garangeau – the Chief Engineer and Director of the Fortifications of St-Malo – supervised the construction of the 15m high round tower.
This first watchtower was in use only during the winter months and was powered by coal which was burnt in the open on the roof terrace.
It was not until 1717 that it was lit throughout the year.
In 1774 the basic brazier was replaced by lamps equipped with sixty spherical reflectors powered by vegetable oil and gathered in a lantern.
In 1821 the lamps were replaced with new lamps equipped with eight parabolic reflectors which transmitted every 135 seconds and could be seen at a distance of 21 nautical miles.
The second lighthouse was built in front of the old lighthouse by the architect Léonce Reynaud in the 1840s.
Cap-Frehel-lighthouse-on-Emerald-Coast-Brittany
Third lighthouse
Reynaud was not only the Director of the prestigious Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées , but the Director of Lighthouses and Beacons from 1848 to 1878.
His 22m high octagonal tower was equipped with a Fresnel lens with sixteen half lenses which emitted a signal every 30 seconds and was visible 25 miles away from the coast.
The lighthouse was converted in 1875 and powered with mineral oil, but its electrification was never realized.
It was improved in 1903 with a lens of a focal length of 0.70 m with 4 panels, was powered with petrol and transmitted every 10 seconds.
The Germans used the lighthouse as a watchtower during WWII but dynamited it before retreating on 11th August 1944.
The old Tour Vauban was re-used until the inauguration of the third and current lighthouse which was built between 1946 and 1950.
The 32m high square stone tower marks the centre of a U-shape building.
The lantern stands at 103m above sea level and watches over the Bay of St-Brieuc, the Bay of St-Malo and the surroundings.
It is visible at a distance of 200m in fog and in a 100km radius in clear weather.
48° 41′ 0″ N, 2° 19′ 0″ W
 
Quiberon Lighthouses,
Note: Quiberon is a town at the end of a long narrow peninsula pointing south from the Breton coast. In fact, the peninsula is what geologists call a tombolo: it is an island that has become attached to the mainland by a narrow sandbar. Although it was never much of a commercial port, Quiberon is now a popular seaside resort with two large harbors for small craft, Port Haliguen and Port Maria.
image-47588-kabloes Lighthouse Teignouse.jpg?1449746995007
Lighthouse Teignouse
1845. Active; focal plane 20 m (66 ft); flash every 4 s, white or red depending on direction. 20 m (66 ft) cylindrical masonry tower with gallery, rising from the center of a 2-story circular keeper's house. Built on a small rocky islet, this is one of France's oldest offshore lighthouses. In 1983 the lighthouse was automated; the lantern was removed and replaced by an aerobeacon powered by a wind turbine. Lighthouse painted white; gallery, beacon, and wind turbine mast painted red. Located on a rock about 6.5 km (3.5 mi) east southeast of Quiberon. Accessible only by boat. Site and tower closed. Lighthouse Teignouse
Type of Flashing: Flashing (Fl)
Light Color: White-Red Sectors / WR
Interval of Flashing: 4
Focal Height: 16
Light Range: 14 
47° 27′ 27.00″ N, 3° 2′ 45.00″ W
Spotted 24 may 2012
image-47590-kabloes Lighthouse Port Maria Quiberon.jpg?1449747352539
Lighthouse Port Maria (Quiberon),
1894. Active; focal plane 28 m (92 ft); quick-flashing light, white, red or green depending on direction. 25 m (82 ft) masonry tower with lantern and gallery, rising from the center of a 1-story keeper's house. Lighthouse painted white with gray trim, lantern green. Port Maria is the traditional harbor of Quiberon, a town at the end of a long narrow peninsula pointing south from the Breton coast. Until 1962 the light was the rear light of a range; a shifting channel left the lighthouse off the range line. Located three blocks from the waterfront on the Rue du Phare in Quiberon. Site open, tower closed.
 Latitude : 47.479702 Longitude : -3.124165
Spotted 24 may 2012
Port Maria Jetée du Sud
 Date unknown (around 1962?). Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); red light occulting twice every 6 s. 5 m (16 ft) round equipment room with the light mounted on the roof. Lighthouse painted white, lantern red.  Located at the end of the breakwater, which encloses the southwest side of Port Maria's harbor. Site status unknown. ARLHS FRA-612; Admiralty D1017; NGA 0684. 
Spotted 24 may 2012
 Port Maria Môle Est
 Date unknown. Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); green light, 2 s on, 2 s off. 7 m (23 ft) round tower with an enclosed equipment room at the base. Lighthouse painted white, lantern green. Located at the end of the east mole of the historic harbor of Port Maria, directly in front of the Phare de Port Maria. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-613; Admiralty D1018; NGA 0688.
Spotted 24 may 2012
image-47610-kabloes Lighthouse Port Haliguen_.jpg?1449749647167
Lighthouse Port Haliguen,
1856 (station established 1842). Inactive, probably since 1970. 12 m (39 ft) masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white with unpainted stone trim, lantern painted dark green. The lighthouse was deactivated after the harbor was expanded and reconfigured to be primarily a harbor for pleasure craft; it was replaced by pierhead lights on the breakwaters. Located on the old breakwater at Port Haliguen on the northeast side of Quiberon. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-422; ex-Admiralty D1026.

image-47589-kabloes Lighthouse Port Maria Quiberon lantern.jpg?1449749756410
                         ​Spotted 24 may 2012
image-47633-kabloes Port Haliguen.jpg?1449750408366
                                                                                      Port Haliguen,Spotted 24 may 2012
Port Haliguen veille Jetée
970. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); red flash every 4 s. 7 m (23 ft) tower with a small equipment room at the base. Tower painted white, lantern red. Port Haliguen is a small boat harbor in the lee (that is, to the northeast) of Quiberon. Located at the original end of the breakwater on the south side of the harbor; this location is now an elbow in the extended breakwater.this light is on the right (close to the camera) Site status unknown. ARLHS FRA-424; Admiralty D1026; NGA 0736.
 Port Haliguen,Spotted 24 may 2012
Port Haliguen New Pier,
  1970. Active; focal plane 10 m (33 ft); white or red light, depending on direction, occulting twice every 6 s. 8 m (26 ft) tower with a small equipment room at the base. Tower painted white, lantern red.  this light is on the Left (close to the camera). Located at the end of the extended breakwater on the south side of the harbor. Site status unknown. ARLHS FRA-423; Admiralty D1026.2; NGA 0732.
 Port Haliguen,Spotted 24 may 2012
image-47651-kabloes Port_Haliguen New and old Pier.jpg?1449750911952
Northwest side (Port Haliguen),
Admiralty Code: D-1026.4 Zone: Hills of Southern Brittany Location: Morbihan Latitude: 47 ° 29'24 "N. Longitude: 3 ° 6'6 "W Type: Flashing Color: Green Period: 2.5 s Nb flash / occ: 1 Height: 9.00 m Elevation: 9.00 m Range: 6,000
 Port Haliguen,
Spotted 24 may 2012
image-47689-kabloes Doëlan (Douélan) Feu Antérieur.JPG?1449752863236
Lighthouse Aval Doëlan,Doëlan (Douélan) Feu Antérieur 
1861. Active; focal plane 20 m (66 ft); white or green light, depending on direction, occulting three times every 12 s. 14 m (46 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white with a single green horizontal band; lantern and gallery painted green.The height of the lighthouse was increased from 10 m (33 ft) to 14 m (46 ft) in 1934. Located on the east side of the entrance to the harbor of Doëlan. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-264; Admiralty D0954; NGA 0520. 

image-47954-kabloes Lighthouse Amont Doëlan.JPG?1449775586458
Lighthouse Amont Doëlan, Doëlan (Douélan) Feu Postérieur 
1861. Active; focal plane 27 m (89 ft); quick-flashing red light. 14 m (46 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white with a single red horizontal band; lantern and gallery painted red.The height of the lighthouse was increased from 10 m (33 ft) to 14 m (46 ft) in 1934. Located on the west side of the harbor of Doëlan, about 325 m (0.2 mi) north northeast of the front light. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-265; Admiralty D0954.1; NGA 0524. 
Spotted on May 19, 2012
N47°46.48'W3°36.45'
image-48004-kabloes Lighthouse Port Manech.JPG?1449777758027
Lighthouse Port Manec'h or lighthouse Beg ar Vechen is located on the tip of the same name at the mouth of the river Aven and against that of Belon River in the town of Névez. The lighthouse was built between 1866 and 1867 after several strikes of bricklayers who were poorly paid.
The lighthouse consists of a cylindrical white tower masonry surmounted by a red lantern. PORT MANECH name appears in red.
The lighthouse was electrified in 1936. A caretaker's house is located on the same property (state property).According to Fichou, this was the first directional light (feu à secteur)
Névez Location, Finistere
Construction 1868    8 m height
Lights fire to four occultations every 12 seconds, white areas, red and green not guarded  visitors not
Coordinates 47 ° 47'59 "N 03 ° 44'21" W / 47.79972, -3.73917
ARLHS FRA-429; Admiralty D0946; NGA 0508. 
Spotted on May 19, 2012

image-48023-kabloes Lighthouse pointe de trevignon.JPG?1449779277367
Lighthouse pointe de Trévignon,
1924. Active; focal plane 11 m (36 ft); white, red, or green light, depending on direction, occulting four times in a 3+1 pattern every 12 s. 8 m (26 ft) square concrete tower with gallery; light mounted on a short mast. Top of the tower painted green, the rest white. Located on a prominent point at Trévignon, near the yacht harbor. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-524; Admiralty D0944; NGA 0500. 
Spotted on May 19, 2012
image-48024-kabloes Lighthouse pointe de trevignon lantern.jpg?1449779323316
image-48025-Lighthouse_Kériolet.JPG?1449780168850
Lighthouse Kériolet (Beuzec) (La Croix feu postérieur) 
1848. Inactive since 1964. 9 m (30 ft) round cylindrical masonry tower with lantern and gallery; the light was shown through a square window in the front of the masonry lantern. Lighthouse painted white; lantern roof and gallery rail are black. 1-1/2 story keeper's house appears to be a private residence. This was the original rear light of the La Croix range; it stands 1875 m (1.16 mi) northeast of the Feu de la Croix. It had to be deactivated because increasing development of Concarneau was obscuring the light. The lighthouse is on the original grounds of the Château de Kériolet, a late 19th century mansion. Located on the Stang ar Lin, the road connecting Concarneau and Beuzec-Conq. Site and tower closed, but the lighthouse can be seen from nearby. ARLHS FRA-792.
 47°53'0.24"N 3°54'30.02"W

Spotted on May 19, 2012


image-48033-kabloes Lighthouse Lanvaon_.JPG?1449820743147
Lighthouse Lanvaon
1869. Active; focal plane 55 m (180 ft); quick-flashing white light, intensified on and near the range line. 27 m (89 ft) 6-story square stone building with a peaked roof;The lighthouse is a square tower isolated adjacent to a house containing housing and equipment rooms, masonry and cornerstones. the light is shown through a window on the top floor. Keeper's quarters were located in the tower. Building painted white with unpainted stone trim; on the side facing the range the peak of the building is painted with a large red triangular daymark. When the range was established in 1845, the rear light was mounted on the church tower in Plouguerneau; this proved to be too far from the water to be clearly visible. Located off the D71 highway about 2.5 km (1.5 mi) west of Plouguerneau. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-332; Admiralty A1826.1; NGA 114-7708. 48°36′36″N 04°32′08″O / 
Spotted on May 20, 2012
image-48034-kabloes Lanvaon.jpg?1449820801873
image-48035-kabloes light Moguriec.JPG?1449821226495
LIGHT Moguériec
Alignment of port access to the 162 °
September 1961: 4seconds isophase light white and green sectors, on a metal turret installed on the Pierhead. March 1974: Green light fixed on a column and bleached concrete hut, 10 m high.
Spotted on May 20, 2012
image-48037-kabloes Lighthouse Moguriec.jpg?1449821925969
Lighthouse Moguériec 
1861(?). Active; focal plane 9 m (30 ft); white or green light, depending on direction, 2 s on, 2 s off. 10 m (33 ft) round cylindrical cast iron tower with lantern and gallery. Tower painted white, lantern and gallery green.  This is typical nineteenth century prefabricated tourelle. The rear light, 440 m (1/4 mi) southwest, is a modern post light. Located at the end of the jetty in the harbor of Moguériec, a fishing port about 15 km (9 mi) southwest of Roscoff. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-361; Admiralty A1818; NGA 114-7724 
N48°43.615'W3°34.956'
​Spotted on May 20, 2012
image-48040-kabloes Lighthouse  locquemeau.JPG?1449823059496
image-48039-kabloes Lighthouse locquemeau lantern.jpg?1449823181812
Lighthouse locquemeau
Date unknown. Active; focal plane 21 m (69 ft); continuous red light. 19 m (62 ft)scope:
6000 square skeletal tower with gallery and an enclosed equipment shelter in the base. Lighthouse painted white.  Located on the Locquémeau waterfront on the south side of the entrance to the Lannion estuary 484 m (0.3 mi) northwest of the rear light. Site open, tower closed.The lighthouse Locquémeau.
 position:48 43.5 N 003 34.4 W
Fixed re Admiralty A1794; NGA 7784. 
ESM:45880
N48°43.41'W3°34.45'
Spotted on May 20, 2012
image-48046-kabloes Lighthouse_Beg Le-ger.JPG?1449828949079
 Lighthouse Beg Leger
Fire on a caretaker's house on the west side bleached with front building semicircular masonry. Quoins, plinth and window frames and doors in stone granite island Grande. Red lantern.
The first lighthouse:
Construction: 1883-1884
Ignition:
1885 (January 1): Fixed light white, red and green.
1946: Fire in 3 sectors and 4 occultations every 12 seconds
Inhabited:  : yes
Location: Lannion Côtes d'Armor
ESM: 45820
Height: 8 m Elevation: 60 m
Range: 12 miles W
G 9000 R 9000
.Position: 48 44.4 N 003 32.9 W
Spotted on May 20, 2012
image-48050-kabloes Lighthouse St Mathieu.JPG?1449829740100
Lighthouse St Mathieu
Saint Mathieu lighthouse is located on the tip of the same name, among the ruins of a Benedictine abbey was partially destroyed during the revolution. That is, a priori, which makes the place interesting. The lighthouse consists of a cylindrical tower 37 meters high resting on a circular base similar to Chassiron before it was amended. Matthew provides markup Gully Brest.
 Inside the semaphore of the Navy who is at his feet, there is also a fire area that participates in the markup of the channel between the island and Béninguet the tip of St Matthew.
Long, the monks of the abbey assured the signaling of the tip of St. Matthew.
The current lighthouse was commissioned in 1835.
The focal plane of this lighthouse is located 58.8 m above sea level, its signal is visible 27 miles. It is equipped with a two-panel optical lenticular 1/2 of 0.5 m length. His lamp, 150 watt, metal halide is.
The fire area located at the foot of the lighthouse gives signals green, yellow and red visible at 11 and 14 miles.
48 ° 19 '50 "N - 04 ° 46' 2418" W
Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-056; Admiralty A1874.1; NGA 113-0104.
 Spotted on May 21, 2012

image-48052-kabloes St Mathieu Lighthouse Auxiliary.JPG?1449829959768
St Mathieu Lighthouse Auxiliary
1899 (station established 1894). Active; focal plane 26 m (85 ft); quick-flashing light, white, red, or green depending on direction. 8 m (26 ft) round cylindrical stone tower with lantern and gallery, painted white with unpainted stone trim.  This directional light helps guide smaller ships around the Pointe St.-Mathieu. Located about 54 m (175 ft) northwest of the main lighthouse. Site open, tower closed.Navigation: 
Body of water English Channel
Is structure still operating? Yes. 
Characteristic Quick-flashing light, White, Red, or Green depending on direction.
Date Light First Lit: 1899 
ARLHS FRA-624; Admiralty A1875; NGA 113-0108. 
​48° 19' 46" N  04° 46' 13" W 
​Spotted on May 21, 2012
image-48060-kabloes Lighthouse Lochrist.JPG?1449830953005
Lighthouse Lochrist
1939. Active; focal plane 49 m (161 ft); white light occulting three times every 12 s, visible only near the range line and intensified on the range line.17 m (56 ft) octagonal concrete tower with concrete gallery but no lantern, mounted on an octagonal stone base. The front face of the tower is painted white on and below the gallery and red above; the rest of the tower is unpainted.The range guides ships on a southeast course through the Chenal de la Helle. Located on a hilltop just south of Le Conquet, about 2.7 km (1.7 mi) southeast of the Kermorvan light, which serves as the front light of the range. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-339; Admiralty A1880; NGA 113-0088. 
48° 31' N | 004° 46' W
​Spotted on May 21, 2012
image-48064-kabloes Lighthouse Kermorvan.JPG?1449832161229
Lighthouse  Kermorvan
1849. Active; focal plane 20 m (66 ft); white flash every 5 s. 20 m (66 ft) square stone tower with lantern and gallery. The three seaward faces of the tower are painted white; the landward face and the stone gallery are unpainted. Fresnel lens in use.  Behind the lighthouse is a stone fort that was used as the keeper's quarters after the army departed from it in 1898. Fog horn (blast every 60 s). The lighthouse serves several purposes; among them, it is the front light of a range guiding ships into the Chenal du Four, with the Phare de Trézien as the rear light. In another, it is the front light of a range guiding ships into the Chenal de la Helle, with the Phare de Lochrist as the rear light. And in yet another, it also serves as the front light of a range with the St.-Mathieu light. Located at the extreme tip of the Pointe de Kermorvan, which protects the north side of the harbor of Le Conquet. Excellent view from the ferries to the Île d'Ouessant. Site open, tower closed. ARLHS FRA-024; Admiralty A1874; NGA 113-0084.
48° 22' N | 004° 47' W
 ​Spotted on May 21, 2012

image-48068-kabloes  Lighthouse  Trezien.JPG?1449832889569
Lighthouse  Trezien
1894. Active; focal plane 84 m (276 ft); white light, occulting twice every 6 s, intensified on the range line. 37 m (121 ft) round granite tower with lantern and gallery. The south side of the tower is painted white; otherwise the lighthouse is unpainted. The original 1-story stone keeper's house now houses a small museum.This lighthouse marks the Pointe de Trézien, a traditional dividing point between La Manche (the English Channel) and the Atlantic Ocean. In addition to being a general navigation light, it forms a range with the Phare de Kermorvan to guide ships into the southern entrance of the Chenal du Four, the shipping route between the Île d'Ouessant and the mainland. The original lantern was destroyed during World War II and the lower part of the lighthouse was damaged, but repairs were made after the war. Located on the Route du Phare, about 500 m (0.3 mi) west of the Pointe de Trézien in the town of Trézien. Site open, tower open for climbing. ARLHS FRA-750; Admiralty A1873.9; NGA 113-0072.
48 25.4079 N 4 46.7421 W
​Spotted on May 21, 2012

image-48070-kabloes Lighthouse Petit Minou.JPG?1449833186286
The Petit Minou lighthouse
indicates vessels wishing to travel to Brest, the route to follow to enter the harbor. It forms an alignment with the Portzic lighthouse.
It also features a red area which indicates the set of Girls, one of the submerged rocks of the narrows of Brest. To counter this danger, some sailors use this mnemonic:
"The Kitty blushed as he covers the Girls. "
It is in front of Fort du Petit Minou, the town of Plouzané.
Lit in 1848 it is automated since 1989. Its name comes from men (stone), in the plural.
country France
Plouzané Location, Finistere
Construction 1848  Height 26 m
Elevation 34 m Reach 19 000
White and red lights flashing 6s 2
automation 1989
Coordinates
48 ° 20'12 "N 4 ° 36'51" W / 48.33667, -4.61417
​Spotted on May 21, 2012